DaHoss
    DaHoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Is Francona a retard???

Take LAckey the fukk out of the game you moron he cant do anything.. I understand you went thru a bunch of pitchers last night but get qa long reliever up and in the game you fukktard and eat 3 inngs up.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You want him to burn his entire bullpen after a 8 hour game last night in a game he's most likely going to lose because you're losing a bet?

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Im so glad the Halos didn't resign this clown

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got the over , hopefully they come back for you but im lovin it .

DaHoss
    DaHoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You keep it 3-0 you have a chance you leave him in no chance.. dont tell me theres a long reliever not available

Wakefield pitched 2/3rd s of an inning yesterday that guy could pitch everyday with his knuckleball terrible game management
    Last edited by DaHoss; 05-05-11 at 02:06 PM.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by DaHoss View Post
    You keep it 3-0 you have a chance you leave him in no chance.. dont tell me theres a long reliever not available
    You should be more upset at Ellsbury for misjudging a can of corn pop up that cost them 3 runs.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I'm of the camp that Francona is a below average Manager, but his hands are tied with Below average pitching. The middle relief is horrid, but the set-up guy and Papelbon are good. Though the game rarely reaches a point were Bard, and Papelbon are needed.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

True, they have plenty of lousy "mop up men" to bring into a game when they are losing, say 12-3 in the 7th inning. BTW which is pretty common these days.