I_WILL_WIN
    I_WILL_WIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

**one winner a day**

4/30 COL VS. PIT

The Pittsburgh Pirates haven't hit many homers this season, but there's no denying the results when they go deep away from home. The Pirates will try to make it two straight wins over the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field when they continue their weekend series on Saturday night.Pittsburgh managed just six hits in Friday's opener played in light snow, but Andrew McCutchen and Garrett Jones homered off starter Jhoulys Chacin to help propel the Pirates to a 3-0 win.The Pirates have hit only 18 homers this season, with 14 coming on the road. Playing away from PNC Park, Pittsburgh is 6-3 when it hits at least one homer and 4-0 when it goes deep two or more times."Our guys are building confidence on the road. We've gotten to a good place on the road, where we know we've got to take the ballgame to them," said Pirates manager Clint Hurdle.Jason Hammel (2-1, 3.80 ERA) next takes the mound for Colorado, and the right-hander has allowed only three homers in 23 2/3 innings this season -- all in Denver.Hammel comes off his longest outing of 2011, a 6 2-3-inning stint at Florida last Saturday when he allowed one run and seven hits and bunted home a run in a 3-1 victory."Hammel was mixing up his pitches and hitting his spots. He did a very good job," Marlins manager Edwin Rodriguez said.Hammel is 1-0 despite a 6.00 ERA in two career starts against Pittsburgh.Pittsburgh (12-14) received solid pitching Friday as Kevin Correia and three others combined on a five-hitter."It's a hard thing to do," Correia said. "That team has always had a good offense and there hasn't been many shutouts in this stadium, so it's an accomplishment and it was a first for the Pirates here. It's nice to go out there and not give up any runs as a team."After ending a long winless drought against a different opponent, Paul Maholm (1-3, 3.90) will try to duplicate that feat as he faces Colorado for the second time this season.The left-hander is 0-6 with a 7.82 ERA in seven starts against the Rockies since recording his only win against them Aug. 23, 2007. That includes a 7-1 defeat April 7 in the Pirates' home opener as he allowed five runs -- three earned -- and eight hits in 5 2/3 innings.Maholm had been winless in seven starts against Washington before beating the Nationals on Monday. He retired the final 13 batters he faced and gave up two runs and four hits in seven innings of a 4-2 victory.A good first inning could help Maholm finally get a win over the Rockies. Six of the 15 runs he's allowed this season have come in the first, including two against Colorado.Rockies star Troy Tulowitzki was held without a hit for the third time in his last four home games Friday, and still needs one homer for 100 in his career. He's hit six in 31 career games versus Pittsburgh including two off Maholm, against whom he's batting .556 (10 for 18).

The Rockies (16-8) must win Saturday to tie the team record for most wins in April, set in 1997.

COLORADO -166

Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!

One - you need more then one paragraph to make it readable (white space is needed to rest the eyes).

With that said - good luck - I'm going to start to fade the Rockies as they are not as good as many people think.

The Pirates are not as good as people think either so . . .

Question
    Pittsburgh is 6-3 when it hits at least one homer
    I beleive this is actually lower then league average but am not sure - would love to see a breakdown of what is average.

Seems like a good play! not EXACTLY sure Rockies wil 62% of the time but I would pick them over the Pirates!

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

gl man rocks look good

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I agree with you - for me Colorado RL!

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over!!!

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4733

On the Rockies too strictly due to a chase. Good luck.

I_WILL_WIN

5/1 OAK vs TEX

5/1 OAK vs TEX

The Texas Rangers' Michael Young is off to one of the best starts of his career. Facing Oakland Athletics left-hander Gio Gonzalez could make it difficult for Young to begin May in stellar fashion.
    Seeking to rebound from a pair of subpar outings, Gonzalez will try to continue his recent success against the defending AL champions Sunday.Young went 2 for 5 with his first homer of the season Saturday in an 11-2 victory over the A's, and finished April with 38 hits to tie his career high set in 2006. He also matched a team record with 12 doubles and set another personal mark with 19 RBIs.Texas, which had 14 hits Saturday, won for just the second time in six games and snapped a three-game road losing streak. The previous night, the Rangers (16-11) had 11 hits but lost 3-1 in the opener of the four-game set."I think we wanted to come in and have a better approach team-wise and we were able to do that today," said Young, who raised his average to .342. "Without getting into specifics, we wanted to break down our fundamentals, make sure we were attacking pitches in the zone, having a game plan when you go to the plate and staying with it."Gonzalez (2-2, 2.70 ERA) will try to help Oakland bounce back with its third win in four games and fifth in seven home contests. He needs to put forth a better performance than in his last two starts.After winning a career-high 15 games in 2010, Gonzalez started this season 2-0 with a 0.47 ERA but has a 6.55 ERA in consecutive defeats. He gave up a season-high five runs over five innings in a 5-0 defeat to the Los Angeles Angels on Monday."Gio got his ground balls, but they hit some balls hard and strung some hits together," catcher Kurt Suzuki said. "Gio's tough to hit against, so when a team scores runs off him, it's a credit to them."Gonzalez might have better luck against the Rangers, as he's 2-0 with a 1.80 ERA in his past four matchups. Young is 3 for 16 (.188) against him, but other current Rangers have fared a little better.Adrian Beltre is 7 for 13 (.538), and Ian Kinsler and Julio Borbon have four hits apiece.Texas might need those players to get some more hits off Gonzalez if Matt Harrison (3-2, 3.69) has a similar performance to his most recent start.The left-hander didn't make it past the third inning and gave up seven runs in a 10-3 loss to Toronto on Tuesday."It was a night I want to forget," Harrison said. "They came out swinging the bat, then I kind of got out of my game, walked a few guys and made it worse than it should have been."Harrison, though, had a 1.88 ERA over his previous four starts, and has won his past three against Oakland (13-14) while posting a 1.35 ERA.He might get help from a more normal routine. Harrison will pitch on a starter's usual four-days' rest for the second time this season.In his only other such start, he gave up three runs and four hits over 6 2/3 innings to the Angels on April 20, suffering the loss in a 4-1 defeat.

Pick TEXAS +108

SCRUBZ71
    SCRUBZ71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Best of luck to you..

I_WILL_WIN

I will never post a team that is -175 or greater.

jaycin
    jaycin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3421

I'll tail your tex play. BOL!

I_WILL_WIN

5/2 TEX vs OAK, HOU vs CIN

TEX vs OAK

2 out of 3 games in the series have hit the OVER 8 and it will continue tomorrow.

OVER 8

AND since I didn't hit my TEX play yesterday I am adding one more play that will hit today. I normally don't post teams with -175 or greater but I have to get this one in.

HOU vs CIN

With Johnny Cueto and Homer Bailey both due back in the coming weeks, Mike Leake's spot in the Cincinnati Reds' rotation could soon be at risk.
    If he continues his recent hot streak, though, he might not have much to worry about.Seeking a fourth consecutive winning decision, Leake takes the mound for the Reds as they try to continue their recent home success against the Houston Astros in Monday night's series opener.Since taking five straight at Great American Ball Park to open the season -- including two wins over the Astros (11-17) -- Cincinnati (14-14) dropped to 8-8 at home after falling 9-5 to Florida on Sunday.Reds starters, who have compiled one of the worst ERAs in the majors (5.28), have in contrast gone 9-1 with a 2.86 ERA during a 13-3 stretch against Houston at home. The offense has also thrived over that span, outscoring the Astros 98-44.Cincinnati's potent offense, which ranks at or near the top of the NL in runs (147) and homers (35), was held to a season-low two hits during Leake's (3-0, 4.40 ERA) most recent start, a 3-2 loss at Milwaukee on Tuesday. The right-hander allowed two runs and seven hits over seven innings.Leake, who was accused of shoplifting during an incident at a department store on April 18, saw his charge reduced to unauthorized use of property Friday."He pitched better, actually (since the altercation)," manager Dusty Baker said. "That's something he wanted to prove to us. Hopefully, he'll have some closure now."Leake, 2-1 with a 2.49 ERA in four career starts against Houston, has recorded three straight quality starts overall. With another solid outing, he could increase his odds of staying in the rotation once Cueto and Bailey return from rehabbing their respective injuries."We've got a plan," Baker told the Reds' official website. "We don't necessarily want to say or don't necessarily want them to know yet. We don't want them to get ahead of themselves. We want them to go out and pitch and do the best they can to win and go as far as they can go at this point."Houston defeated Milwaukee 5-0 on Sunday for its second straight victory following a three-game skid.The win may prove costly after Carlos Lee, who went 2 for 3 with a home run and three RBIs, had to be carted off after colliding with teammate Angel Sanchez in the outfield.Lee was taken to the hospital for tests on the left side of his ribcage and was to spend Sunday night in the hospital. A chest X-ray did not reveal any rib fractures, but Lee was still scheduled to undergo a CT scan Sunday."He's going to take all kinds of tests and we'll find out more," manager Brad Mills said. "When you have a collision like that, we're going to get everything checked out. It might feel like ribs on the surface, but it could be something else."Houston will turn to J.A. Happ (1-4, 6.35) as it tries for its first three-game win streak of the season.The left-hander, though, dropped his third consecutive start Wednesday, allowing two runs and five hits over five innings of a 6-5 loss to St. Louis."It's not going great, it is going tough for me personally," said Happ, who allowed a season-worst seven runs and seven hits in four innings of an 8-2 loss at Cincinnati on April 5.Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips, who went deep Sunday, is 4 for 5 lifetime against Happ with two home runs.

CIN -180

chizzy
    chizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

Quote Originally Posted by I_WILL_WIN View Post
    I will never post a team that is -175 or greater.
    CIN -180
    and this is where you've gone wrong. you say you will never post a team over -175 but immediately do the opposite.
    i personally NEVER play a team less than +135. you are gonna go bust playing such heavy favourites.
    p.s Houston is definitely the play for this game.

VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

best of luck today with your plays !!

I_WILL_WIN

thanks Vic

I_WILL_WIN

Parlay these two and it pays double your money. Fade me if you want to lose the Cin/Hou game!

I_WILL_WIN

5/3 - tex vs sea

When the reigning AL champion Texas Rangers swept a three-game series from the Seattle Mariners in early April, it came as no surprise.
    Less than a month later, the AL West rivals appear much more evenly matched.Surging Seattle hosts inconsistent Texas on Tuesday night in the opener of a three-game set.The Mariners (13-16) started 4-11, seemingly picking up where they left off after stumbling to a 61-101 record and last-place finish in 2010. The Rangers, meanwhile, improved to 6-0 after sweeping Seattle from April 4-6, appearing primed for a run at consecutive pennants.Much has changed since. The Rangers (16-13) have dropped six of eight, and one bad break in Sunday's 3-2 loss to Boston may have been all that separated Seattle from a 6-0 road trip.Ichiro Suzuki lost Jed Lowrie's fly ball in the sun in the ninth inning, resulting in a triple. Lowrie scored the winning run on a two-out single by Carl Crawford. Jamey Wright took the loss, ending a 15-inning scoreless streak for the Mariners' bullpen.Manager Eric Wedge didn't let the defeat dampen his overall enthusiasm."The guys have played some real good baseball," he said. "I think the guys are learning what they can do."Erik Bedard (1-4, 5.96 ERA) once again will start the series opener against Texas. The left-hander lost 6-4 on April 4, allowing five runs -- three earned -- in five innings in his first start since 2009, due to shoulder surgery.Bedard finally earned his first win since 2009 on Wednesday, allowing one run over seven innings of a 10-1 victory at Detroit."There were things that happened with each and every one of his starts that continued to help him be better and get closer to where he needed to be," Wedge told the team's official website. "That's why I felt, with each start prior to this, he was still headed in the right direction. He really pitched a heck of a ballgame."Suzuki has also come on after a slow start, going 16 for 39 (.410) with seven multi-hit games over his last nine. He'll look to continue his hot streak against a Texas team which has regressed since a 9-1 start.The Rangers dropped three of four in Oakland, including a 5-4 defeat in 10 innings Monday."We're not where we want to be but we're not going to panic either," manager Ron Washington said. "It was real tough. I thought we played hard, things just didn't fall into place."Michael Young had three RBIs in the loss, giving him 10 in his last six games. He's hitting a team-leading .342, but is 5 for 30 in his career against Bedard.Alexi Ogando (3-0, 2.30) will take the mound Tuesday looking to help Texas get back on track. He continues to impress, having lasted at least six innings in all five of his starts and allowing two runs or fewer in four of them after pitching out of the bullpen as a rookie in 2010. The right-hander gave up two runs in six innings Thursday before the Rangers fell 5-2 to Toronto.Ogando beat Seattle 3-2 on April 5, when he threw six scoreless innings for his first career win as a starter.The Rangers took six of nine games in Seattle last season

TEXAS -130 (*10 UNITS)

RECORD - 2-1

I_WILL_WIN

5/3 - COL vs ARI

Jorge De La Rosa's season debut against Arizona was cut short by a blister problem. That's one of the few obstacles the Colorado Rockies starter has experienced when facing the Diamondbacks of late.
    De La Rosa looks to remain unbeaten this season by continuing his recent success versus Arizona on Tuesday night at Chase Field.The left-hander allowed three hits through 5 1/3 innings April 2, but couldn't continue because of a blood blister on the middle finger of his pitching hand. Despite the early exit, he earned the win in a 3-1 victory and has gone 5-1 with a 1.64 ERA in his last six games against Arizona.De La Rosa (4-0, 2.61 ERA) continued his outstanding start to the season Tuesday, allowing two runs over seven innings while striking out a season-high nine and walking none in a 4-3 victory at Chicago. He has won three straight outings.He gave up both runs -- one earned -- and three of his six hits in the first inning before settling down."What I'm seeing with Jorge that is very, very good to see is that we get down early, then get a couple back ... all of a sudden it just seems like there is a different gear that shows up," manager Jim Tracy said. "To me, that's the sign of a guy that is really starting to understand how to be a winning pitcher on a regular basis."De La Rosa has won his past two road starts to help his team to a major league-best 10-3 record away from home. The division-leading Rockies (17-9) may be looking forward to this six-game trip after suffering their fifth loss in eight home games Sunday, 8-4 to Pittsburgh.While Colorado has been outstanding on the road this season, it struggled last year to win at Chase Field -- a problem De La Rosa has had throughout his career.The Rockies dropped seven of nine road matchups in 2010, and De La Rosa has gone 0-3 in four starts at Arizona despite a 3.70 ERA. He has received one run of support over his last three outings there.Colorado, 9-9 against the Diamondbacks last season, batted .224 in the games at Chase Field and scored three or fewer runs in six of them.This time, they'll face a Diamondbacks team that has one of the worst home ERAs in the major leagues at 5.27. Arizona has an overall ERA of 4.82.Joe Saunders (0-3, 5.93) hasn't helped matters. The left-hander is coming off his worst outing of the season, giving up a season-high six runs over 5 2/3 innings of an 8-4 home loss to Philadelphia on Wednesday."You have to keep your head up, turn the page and get ready for next time because I don't think I am pitching that bad," said Saunders, who had a major league-high 17 losses in 2010. "It is just the results aren't there yet. I am going to go home, sacrifice a live chicken and turn this thing around."Saunders has gone 3-1 with a 3.09 ERA in four starts against the Rockies. He allowed one run over eight innings to beat De La Rosa, who gave up three runs in seven innings, in a 3-1 win at Chase Field on Sept. 21.

COLORADO -1 1/2 +130 (*8 UNITS)

I_WILL_WIN

PARLAY TEXAS W/ COLORADO -1 1/2 AND IT PAYS 2.5/1

This is my bet for the day:
    $1000 to win $826.45 for TEXAS
    $800 to win $1040 for COLORADO -1 1/2
    $625 to win $2000 for the two team parlay

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6310

crazy numbers like it man gl