Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

2 picks analyses for tonight

Pick: Arizona Diamondbacks +135
    The Phillies apply to a road favorite system that is 14-26. What we want to do is play against road favorites off a road favored win vs an opponent off a road dog loss. If that road team scored 4 r less runs in their win they are just 2-9. The Philles come in off a sweep at San Diego while Arizona was swept by the Mets. The Phillies have C. Lee on the Mound so the Line will go up not down here. Lee has not pitched here and has a 4.38 road era so far this season. Arizona has I. Kennedy on the Mound tonight and he was solid here vs Philly vs last year allowing just 2 runs in 8 innings. Arizona has ben good so far when taking on winning teams with 6 wins in 8 tries. They have hit left handers well to averaging over 5 run s per game against them. The Philles despite their recent wins have struggled at the plate hitting under .200 the past week. Look for Arizona to surprise Philadelphia and take game one of the series. Take Arizona.

Pick: Colorado Rockies +120
    The Rockies are showing good value against the Cubs on Monday. Colorado is by far the better team in this matchup, and we really like the pitching matchup in this one. Rockies starter Esmil Rogers is 2-0 with a 2.77 ERA on the road this season, while Cubs starter Matt Garza is 0-2 with a 4.74 ERA in four starts. Garza did pitch well in his last start against the Padres, allowing no runs in six innings of work, but is just 3-15 against the money line after giving up no earned runs last outing since 1997. Play on road teams when the money line is +125 to -125 who are a cold hitting team - batting .200 or worse over their last 3 games against opponent starting a pitcher who gave up no earned runs last outing. It’s 33-12 over the last 5 seasons.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Nice writeups. Like the D-Backs also.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

In em let's get it

Kraghen

hope it will hit guys!

Foghorn
    Foghorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Nice write up. Thanks for all the information.

Kraghen

thinking about betting against the Angels tonight... I'll come back soon with an analyse...

Kraghen

adding the A's ML

Kraghen

93% people will get pissed off if Phillies lose as there are only 7% people on the Arizona Diamondbacks ML

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    Pick: Arizona Diamondbacks +135
    The Phillies apply to a road favorite system that is 14-26. What we want to do is play against road favorites off a road favored win vs an opponent off a road dog loss. If that road team scored 4 r less runs in their win they are just 2-9. The Philles come in off a sweep at San Diego while Arizona was swept by the Mets. The Phillies have C. Lee on the Mound so the Line will go up not down here. Lee has not pitched here and has a 4.38road era so far this season. Arizona has I. Kennedy on the Mound tonight and he was solid here vs Philly vs last year allowing just 2 runs in 8 innings. Arizona has ben good so far when taking on winning teams with 6 wins in 8 tries. They have hit left handers well to averaging over 5 run s per game against them. The Philles despite their recent wins have struggled at the plate hitting under .200 the past week. Look for Arizona to surprise Philadelphia and take game one of the series. Take Arizona.

Pick: Colorado Rockies +120
    The Rockies are showing good value against the Cubs on Monday. Colorado is by far the better team in this matchup, and we really like the pitching matchup in this one. Rockies starter Esmil Rogers is 2-0 with a 2.77 ERA on the road this season, while Cubs starter Matt Garza is 0-2 with a 4.74 ERA in four starts. Garza did pitch well in his last start against the Padres, allowing no runs in six innings of work, but is just 3-15 against the money line after giving up no earned runs last outing since 1997. Play on road teams when the money line is +125 to -125 who are a cold hitting team - batting .200 or worse over their last 3 games against opponent starting a pitcher who gave up no earned runs last outing. It’s 33-12 over the last 5 seasons.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

great job vato

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    great job vato
    I losed my A's pick thought

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post

I losed my A's pick thought
    never saw that pick, Weaver is my dude. Tough to bet against him. 2-1 aint that bad though especially when they were all dogs.

yankeerick
    yankeerick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

good job k bol