Back today after a day off, looking to continue a strong finish to the MLB regular season.

20 dime
Cubs (Dempster) EV

Yes, I understand Cubs probably won't have all its regulars out for tonight but they still are dangerous and the fact that Suppan is getting lit up by everybody it doesn't matter who is batting against him. Cubs did plate 6 runs last night with half their team on the bench. Cubs and Dempster have absolutely owned the Brewers. Dempster is 8-2 all time against the Brewers and is 4-0 last 4 against them. I realize Brewers have won 4 straight and just swept the Pirates but they struggled to win those games. If you are needing to hit walk off homers against the Pirates in dramatic fashion it tells me Brewers don't have alot left in the tank. They send Suppan to the hill who has been horrible giving up 20 run in his last 4 starts all losses. I believe Dempster will deliver a gem and at this price forget about it.

20 dime
Marlins/Mets over 9 -110

The over is 8-1-2 in the last 11 between these two at Shea and they have played the over in 16 of the last 24 overall. Pelfrey has been lit up by the Marlins this season and is on a 7-3 run in the over when on the hill. Marlins are 6-0 in the over on the road and Mets have played the over in 5 straight games. New York is on runs of 20 of 28 in the over and 25-9-3 against right-handers. This one will find its way over the total.

good luck gentlemen

7-1 last 8 for +131.8 dimes of profit. Including 6 straight winning days.