Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

9/23 ~ Pine Tar Plays

Wow, i havent been back here for a while, so i make my return with baseball on my mind, and the NHL slowly making its way to start the regular season, and im looking for a home to post NHL and the end of the Ncaa football season this year!

If all goes well? id like to be here to do it, but i guess we'll see!

Ok Obviously less than a week left to go before the playoffs, but there are 3 plays i think have validity, so Ill toss them out here today!

First of all C Lee and Wakefield tonight in Fenway? Runs? What runs?! I dont think we'll be seeing enough to fear the Total of 9 , so i wont! lol

Cleveland / Boston ~ Under 9

I dont trust Olsen and Martis one bit, and ill take a Martis Over until he learns how to pitch in this league!

Florida / Washington ~ Over 9

With Moose going for #20 today? The Yanks arent officially out yet? until they are, i will test to see if theyll give up on October, or try to fight it out until they know theres no chance at Post season, not that there is much hope for them, Sox will most likely take the Wildcard, but Mussina has been pitching well enough to have the yankees that cheap!

NY Yankees ~ ML ~ -113

Ok then, well I hope to help out today, and i hope you guys dont mind me jumping into your scene!

Ciao!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

Quote Originally Posted by Magica10 View Post
    Wow, i havent been back here for a while, so i make my return with baseball on my mind, and the NHL slowly making its way to start the regular season, and im looking for a home to post NHL and the end of the Ncaa football season this year!

If all goes well? id like to be here to do it, but i guess we'll see!

Ok Obviously less than a week left to go before the playoffs, but there are 3 plays i think have validity, so Ill toss them out here today!

First of all C Lee and Wakefield tonight in Fenway? Runs? What runs?! I dont think we'll be seeing enough to fear the Total of 9 , so i wont! lol

Cleveland / Boston ~ Under 9

I dont trust Olsen and Martis one bit, and ill take a Martis Over until he learns how to pitch in this league!

Florida / Washington ~ Over 9

With Moose going for #20 today? The Yanks arent officially out yet? until they are, i will test to see if theyll give up on October, or try to fight it out until they know theres no chance at Post season, not that there is much hope for them, Sox will most likely take the Wildcard, but Mussina has been pitching well enough to have the yankees that cheap!

NY Yankees ~ ML ~ -113

Ok then, well I hope to help out today, and i hope you guys dont mind me jumping into your scene!

Ciao!
    hey bro good luck

i am 1/2 paisano on mamas side(thank godd-the cooking!)
    granparents from reggio calabria
    and have relatives in roma and milano

Magica10

Cool Man, Viva Italia, Nice to meet you!

aknox
    aknox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

I like your first two plays, but I'm not feeling the moose tonight. Good luck.

DazeyBlazer
    DazeyBlazer's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya im laying a lot on those first 2....as well as maybe cleveland +1.5

Magica10

Well Good luck tonight to you all, on any or all plays !

Sitting here watching Mets Pregame to see exactly what the Cubs will be throwing out there tonight

In case you dont know? which how could you lol, I know the Yanks and Mets better than most, i dont miss an inning of either game, and i make sure i know my shit when it comes to them, And Yes Yankee Fan I Am, but i have learned how to separate what i see from what i root for, as we know Bias towards favoritism usually ends up making you look stupid! (My Forum Members Can attest that if i make a Mets or Yanks Play? Ya might want to tail it)

Moose has a Perfect team in his Execution of his pitches and how he sets up the Jays Bats, I do forsee struggle ofcourse, but Until the Yanks Lay Down and say Ok were Out of it Officially? I am going to have to see if they can atleast make the effort !

Thats what that plays about

Ok the Cubs Mets lineups are out

Reyes
    Castillo @ 2b?
    Wright
    Beltran (Hurt a bit last night, Surprised hes going actually)
    Del Gado
    Castro behind the dish
    Church
    Evans
    Santana

Cubbies going with

Soriano
    Cedeno
    D Lee
    R Johnson
    Derosa
    Mcgehee
    Fukudome
    Blanco
    Marshall!

I dont know who thought He wasnt pitching, but he is!

There ya go
    Last edited by Magica10; 09-23-08 at 05:41 PM.

Magica10

Cleveland / Boston ~ Under 9 = Grabbed the Push

Florida / Washington ~ Over 9 =

NY Yankees ~ ML ~ -113 =

2 - 0 - 1 Kids, Works i spose!

Ciao!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-26-14 at 02:37 PM.

Western
    Western's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicely done