SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston and TB are toasted

What a money making machines these 2 are! Look at Boston, more they lose, the bigger favorites they become. Lines was -135 few days ago, then -150 and today-175. Cleveland was huge money maker at +163!!! Sweet ass!

Boston and TB both have zero attack, they can not hit the ball at all . Bot teams are 0-6 and going for a 0-20

Keep fading them. Boston will be -200 in their next game, then -220 . That is only because of their name and reputation and that is why it is so sweet to milk them

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston 0-6 is a joke....

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Surprised lines haven't adjusted against TB yet.

Boston will bounce back.

tshizzle
    tshizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

After 6 games I wouldn' t say they are toasted, but they need to start a streak soon. Boston I think will still make the playoffs.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yeah, this year is topsy turvy. Bottom teams from last year are on top and vise versa.

SportsMozart

Have you watched any of TB and Boston games? They simply can not put the hits on the board. That is why they have no runs. And no hits because they batting average is like 0.100. They can not hit the ball. Boston at least defending somewhat ok. TB looks completely fukked! And who is ruling? Baltimore- the beating sack from the last 2 seasons. TB was beating sack back in 2007 and then boom went right to the top next season. Now they are back down under again. Boston is old, who is left from 2007 team? Ortiz is the only one who shows some signs of life. Youkillis is pathetic. They will eventually get the win but I don't think they gonna make playoffs. It is not the result, it is the way they play and look. It's pretty bad, or should I say sad.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMozart View Post
    Have you watched any of TB and Boston games? They simply can not put the hits on the board. That is why they have no runs. And no hits because they batting average is like 0.100. They can not hit the ball. Boston at least defending somewhat ok. TB looks completely fukked! And who is ruling? Baltimore- the beating sack from the last 2 seasons. TB was beating sack back in 2007 and then boom went right to the top next season. Now they are back down under again. Boston is old, who is left from 2007 team? Ortiz is the only one who shows some signs of life. Youkillis is pathetic. They will eventually get the win but I don't think they gonna make playoffs. It is not the result, it is the way they play and look. It's pretty bad, or should I say sad.
    LOL, whew, thought they were headed to 0-162!

you realize there is 156 games left in the season, right? It makes me LOL when people say how doomed these teams are... would you be saying the same thing if Boston goes on a six game losing streak in say July? Teams go on losing streaks... that's why they play the games.

socalaaron
    socalaaron's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad to see people making money off of fading these 2 teams.. One word of advise, the money train won't last forever. Don't be shocked when things turn around and turn around fast.. Best of luck to all of you..

rk9
    rk9's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Boston makes the playoffs and TB finishes 4th slightly above Baltimore. I know Boston looks horrible but who is going to beat them for the wild card? Toronto, Minn/CHW? maybe but I would still bet on Boston.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I think both teams miss the playoffs. Neither team can hit, I think by the time things get turned around it will be too late.

SportsMozart

Quote Originally Posted by JassieJames View Post
    I think both teams miss the playoffs. Neither team can hit, I think by the time things get turned around it will be too late.

I agree with you here. Of course both teams will wake up sooner or later, but the way they look is flat out terrible. Like 100 years old dudes limping around and can not see the ball. Will they born a new tomorrow morning or month from now? Nope. Boston will get 75-80 wins, TB maybe 70. CWS will beat them both in the wild card race. Season is not over, as a matter of fact it has not started yet. When did Boston start the season 0-10 last time? 1904?