kishipp
    kishipp's Avatar Become A Pro!

april 7th. another day anotha dolla

good morning gentleman, huge day yester day!! cashing in on both my *10 bombs with detroit and brewers, also with an angels, white sox, and florida win. 5-6 on the day with the loss of dodgers. currently at a 21-9 YTD record +13.525 units! be back soon with a few early games. i will psot them on this thread

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Best of luck today.

kishipp

okay here goes.

1st pick of the day..*9 on colorado rockies, pirates have been good on the road, but with maholm on the mound who is 1-6 in 8 starts aginst colorado with an ERA 7.11, expect colorado to take full advantage and take the W in pirates home opener.

*8 white sox- this team put out about 30 runs on away games, now they come home for the opener, againt a winless team, who cant score. not much to be said . white sox roll

*8 yankees ml. yankees let one get away the other night, teribble loss. trust me, they will not let that happen again. New York is 5-0 in Burnett's last five starts against the Twins are 0-5 in Liriano's last five starts against the Yankees. i also see a potential high scoring game.

*6 rockies/ pirates over8. both teams can obviously hit the ball, imo pirates can score 8 by them selves, and and i doubt maholm with pitch to well, the only way i see this game going under is if maholm is unhittable. so, reccomend small play on rockies and pirates over.

thanks guys and goodluck

kishipp

adding phillies -1.5