Diamond Hustler
    Diamond Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

Dh mlb - 4/5

Picks for April 5, 2011

New York Mets @ Philadelphia Phillies (7:05 PM ET)
    People keep saying the Phillies are one of the top 3 offenses in the NL. Well not in my book, in fact I have them pegged more like 7th or 8th best offense in the NL with the Mets just a few spots behind. Chris Young can pitch blow for blow with Hamels, giving his team a chance to deal the Phils their first loss of 2011. The Phillies have covered the runline in each of their first three games, but yet the ML on them is shrinking. This is an inflated Phillies tag I must take advantage of win or lose.
    Pick: [955] New York Mets +180 (Bookmaker)
    Risk 1 units to win 1.8 units

Los Angeles Angels @ Tampa Bay Rays (6:40 PM ET)
    The Rays lineup just isn’t threatening this year, and with Longoria out they’re down right puny. Jered Weaver is a stud and should contest for league lead in strikeouts once again. But in reality, this is more of a play against the Rays who are only hitting .132 early on with just 20 total bases through 3 games. Unless they find some pop, the Rays could find themselves already out of the Wild Card race come the All-Star break.
    Pick: [967] Los Angeles Angels -105 (5Dimes)
    Risk 1.05 units to win 1 unit

Boston Red Sox @ Cleveland Indians (7:05 PM ET)
    Two pitchers making their 2011 debut, and neither is running on a full tank of confidence. Tomlin should be in AAA, and Beckett will likely be second guessing himself early on after having been removed from his dominant ways for so long, not to mention the concussion hiccups this spring. Indians are hitting well at home, and the Red Sox have a very potent lineup waiting to explode. I could see 9 runs for either team in this matchup, and two weaker bullpens seal the deal.
    Pick: [973] Total Runs Over 9 -108 (BetJamaica)
    Risk 1.08 units to win 1 unit

For past results visit www.twowhiteelephants.com
    Last edited by Diamond Hustler; 04-06-11 at 02:34 AM.

Diamond Hustler
    Diamond Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

Mets & Angels easy!

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

2/3 aint bad.