goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Rbyrne's 2011 MLB THREAD

Rbyrne is going to post his plays in this thread

GL

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Thanks GG....I was 8-0 yesterday but I guess i wont count that on my record since i didnt post it...il start today

Rbyrne

Dbacks +135 and Dbacks/Cubs Under 9.5 will be early plays for today....will be back later with more plays

Rbyrne

Pirates +130....i hit the pirates yesterday as they won 4-3 over the cardinals...gotta continue to fade the cardinals until Holliday comes back...the Pirates bullpen always makes things interesting but thats the risk u take when u bet them

Rbyrne

Yankees -1.5.....yankees continue to roll over the twins...CC on the mound and the yankees only have to pitch for 7 innings...all their games are 7 inning games because they have Soriano and Rivera coming in for the 8th and 9th innings when needed...one of the best closers in the league is a set up man for the yankees...gotta love that

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Pirates +130....i hit the pirates yesterday as they won 4-3 over the cardinals...gotta continue to fade the cardinals until Holliday comes back...the Pirates bullpen always makes things interesting but thats the risk u take when u bet them
    I like both of these young pitchers. Probably smart to take the + money if you're going to bet the game, but no play for me because the Cards are beyond due and McClellan is capable of throwing a gem.

Good luck!

Rbyrne

0-2 to start the day after going 8-0 last night...thats usually the way it goes...thats why i hate when there is only one afternoon game that i would never play if it started at 7pm...like GG said it was an action junkie play that i knew i shouldnt of bet. I can gurantee you i will not be puting money on these shitty national league clubs like the dbacks and cubs ever

Rbyrne

Angels -110....Longoria is out for the rays which is a big deal..he is their best player, pitchers about even slight edge to Weaver, Angels have better bats and have been scoring runs

Rbyrne

Red Sox ml and rl...their bats should wake up today and im sure a club with so many good players are motivated to get their first win of the season, i consider both pitchers average with the edge going to red sox...Beckett used to be an ace and is now past his prime, Tomlin did ok last year but throws a bunch of junk off speed pitches

Rbyrne

The marlins were going to be a play but Stanton is still out so no play...guy is a beast and best hitter on their team, same with blue jays...bautista is out so no play

Rbyrne

just looked over the Angels/Rays game again...Angels look like a great play tonight, both bullpens really suck so thats a wash, Rays got noodle arm Damon back in left field tonight...LOL he tryed tossing the ball to Upton vs the orioles on roberts triple cuz he knew he couldnt make the throw into the infield...thats was soooo funny...most people prob dont realize thats why he did it...Angels line up is stacked compared to rays line up

Rbyrne

Helll yeaaa Angels already on the score board...Tori Hunter rbi single in the 1st inning after kendrick and abreu both singled...excited because went larger than normal on the Angels ml -110

Rbyrne

Callaspo with a huge 2 out single scoring 2 runs....Niemann is looking horrible for the rays, angels also with 2 stolen bases in the 1st...looks like its gonna be a long night for the rays bullpen

Rbyrne

just cashed my biggest play of the day which was Angels ml -110, only did a very small parlay with yankees and red sox so by the way those games are going im very happy i didnt play them str8 up, need the pirates to hold on for a good night