gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Friday Picks

Dodgers -116 3 units

under 4 -135 4 units

The giants bats didnt show up at all last night and they face a tough billingsley and a dodgers team that may surprise this year. Billingsley has been impressive at home 5-2 in his last last seven home starts, and the giants send Sanchez who was 13-9 a year ago with a 3.07 ERA. The umpire in the dodgers game has been a notorious over winner for bettors but I just don't see where the runs are going to come from.

Tampa bay -.5 -135 first five innings 3 units

David Price is coming off an incredible season with a 19-6 record and could have won the AL Cy Young Award. He had a killer 2.26 ERA at home last season, and was totally dominant at home with a 9-4 record at Tropicana Field. The orioles did show some spirit at the end of last year, but it looks like another dismal year for the O's.

Phillies- 260/ Colorado -190 parlay 3 units

A depleted Phillies lineup is better than most mlb teams, jiminez on the mound, enough said.

Phillies /Astros under 4 first 5 -135 3 units

Phillies/astros no run in the first -150 2 units

I hate laying over -120 or -125 in these no run first inning bets but a miserable today in philly for baseball with two excellent first inning pitchers on the mound. Phillies top of the lineup worries me

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Adding Angels -135 4 units

Dan Haren on the mound against a Jeff Francis who has not looked like himself since his shoulder issue, the left-hander is 8-16 with a 5.01 ERA in 44 games since surgery forced him to miss the 2009 season. Haren should finally get some run support if the angels hit the ball like they did yesterday

I like the way the Angels looked yesterday, I still have my doubts about this Angels team but I like this matchup on the mound