ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Angels vs. Royals

Angels have won 6 of there last 7 opening day games. Start of the season is hard to bet on, but its hard to bet against Weaver. Weaver should be in complete control with the Royals batters. GL

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

friggin angels. looks like their offense still blows. man on 2nd 1 out and they strand his ass. and now weaver has thrown about 30 pitches to leadoff batter aviles before finally striking him out. not the start i was looking for. damn abreu.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

wish i had done my homework instead of just playin this one. morales is still out. what rock have i been under? good luck today junkie. Hopin for a big season!

Capperhang
    Capperhang's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    friggin angels. looks like their offense still blows. man on 2nd 1 out and they strand his ass. and now weaver has thrown about 30 pitches to leadoff batter aviles before finally striking him out. not the start i was looking for. damn abreu.
    Weaver quick 1,2,3 1st inning.nothing to complain about man.angels easy.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    9 inning game man. Hope you watched the rest and feel better.

kts
    kts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

too easy angels.