I sort of sucked in MLB last season which is very rare for me. Hopefully this year will be better. I will not play a favorite over -150 and will try to limit the amount I play. I will try to post mostly dogs. The only time I play favs over -150 is when I put them together and play a parlay. I have had decent luck putting two big favs together and only betting a unit. That way if it goes down you only lose one unit rather than the heavy juice. I am going to try my luck at totals this year as well. That will be new for me. I generally suck at totals. First week sort of scary, but I am ready. All plays always one unit.

FAVORITES (0-0)(even)
UNDERDOGS (0-0)(even)
TOTALS (0-0)(even)
PARLAYS (0-0)(even)

OVERALL (0-0)(EVEN)

Thursday, March 31st

San Diego +163 vs. St Louis…..Carpenter at home no longer a lock like he used to be. Pads have solid pitcher and worth a shot at these odds.

San Fran +102 vs. Dodgers……….Why not take the champs with their ace as a dog? He usually steps up vs. the dodgers as well.

Sort of like the Angels, but just don’t want to lay -146 on them even though that is within my favorites limit, so I will take a pass.

Got stuck at work later than expected today and missed out on the Braves. Looks to be a winner even though not final as I type this.

Good Luck Everybody!!