nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Federer vs Djork

thoughts,...

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

First of all he's not a djork and I think Djoker will bounce out Fed in an epic match.

The over should be a good play. Or over 3.5 sets.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I got a Djoko future hanging in the balance, I'm getting nightmares of Federer banging his racket with his palm and a post match interview: "Well you know I'm only the greatest player who ever played the game so I don't know what to say really, I just... won."

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Federer. Dok-udik's head isnt stable, he's a nutter! Fed in 3 or 4

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Federer. Dok-udik's head isnt stable, he's a nutter! Fed in 3 or 4
    I hate how people label someone crazy when they haven't truly experienced the pressure at this level. Yes maybe Djoko is a little unorthodox but it's keeping him at this level. Some great players need a little personality to keep them fighting through.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Djoko is done tomorrow. U needed Wawa to take him out then Novak wld have had a shot to get to the final

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I hate how people label someone crazy when they haven't truly experienced the pressure at this level. Yes maybe Djoko is a little unorthodox but it's keeping him at this level. Some great players need a little personality to keep them fighting through.

Are you kidding? He's a nutter mate, everyone knows it except you! If you choose to look at it in a positive way then go ahead. My opinion is he is a nutcase, and Fed will frustrate him and if it isnt Fed, Nadal will. I advise you to hedge now or u risk losing it all.

P.S Novak is not unorthodox, he's just a nutcase. Dolgopolov is an unorthodox player, big difference.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Are you kidding? He's a nutter mate, everyone knows it except you! If you choose to look at it in a positive way then go ahead. My opinion is he is a nutcase, and Fed will frustrate him and if it isnt Fed, Nadal will. I advise you to hedge now or u risk losing it all.

P.S Novak is not unorthodox, he's just a nutcase. Dolgopolov is an unorthodox player, big difference.
    +1

well said guy

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where do you guys go to bet on like over 3.5 sets? What are the best sites for tennis? I've been using 5dimes :<

Beatles
    Beatles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsonga View Post
    First of all he's not a djork and I think Djoker will bounce out Fed in an epic match.

The over should be a good play. Or over 3.5 sets.
    Federer played horribly in the Open and barely lost in 5 sets with Djoker playing great. Federer went on to handle Djokovic easily in the next two meetings, and I expect Fed to dispose of him here in no more than 4 sets.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Feds starting to play unreal tennis. i think he has Djoks number although both are stepping up their games

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You would think Over 3.5 sets is solid, but it's very high chalk [-187 at last check] and every time something has "looked" very good this Open to be a competitive match, it's seemingly failed. Last year's US Open is a bit dodgy to base your opinion on this match for sure as Federer was playing like ass. Both were very impressive though in their last match here though. Still, Djokovic hadn't won but one set off Fed in Slams before last year and that was five other meetings where Fed won 16 sets to Novak's 1. I may prop play Fed 3-0 and 3-1 at +240 and +260, hoping one is right and you profit. Otherwise, I'd probably just parlay Federer & Murray at -125 and you could even back that up with a parlay Djokovic & Murray at +266 or half the size of the Fed-Murray one and feel reasonably safe. Don't see Ferrer hurting Murray unless he sacrificed his soul to the devil for another injury.

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't touch Murray in a slam. Choke city.

Fed in 4 sets in my opinion, Djok is playing well but Fed is in "win some more major titles and retire" mode. you just can't beat the guy when he puts his mind towards winning