sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

What an unbelievable comeback and win for Clijsters!!!!

Pretty much wrote it off as a loss once down 5-1....unbelievable choke job by Ivanovic and great come back for Clijsters. Just wish they didn't change courts so we could've actually watched it....just WOW I can imagine.

Won 1000 on this one....need sharapova to win later this evening for another 800 or so. BOL all
    Placed
    Description Risking To Win
    03/28/2011 by ONLINE at 02:17 PM
    [Ticket #: 94878087] STRAIGHT BET
    03/29/2011 @ 02:00 PM MU [4748] KIM CLIJSTERS -335
    (ANA IVANOVIC vrs KIM CLIJSTERS)
    1675.00 500.00

Mar 28 4:18pm Tennis - Pending 1875.00 to win 500.00
    1. Tennis - WTA Sony Ericsson Open - Miami, USA
    Fourth Round Matchups March 28, 2011
    Ana Ivanovic vs Kim Clijsters
    Kim Clijsters (-375) [pending]

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

She was up 5- 1 and lost...Jesus h christ !!

sportman1313

yeah bro, absolutely epic....I can only imagine how it must've looked actually watching it bro. Peng almost did it against dulgheru the other day....but clijsters heated up at the right time and ivanovic figured it was over, tough tough beat for anyone who took ivanovic. Couldn't believe my eyes as I continued to follow it, WOW
    Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    She was up 5- 1 and lost...Jesus h christ !!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9300

Woo Hoo... thought I must have made a mistake. Checked the score at exactly the wrong time it seems. Saw Clijsters down 1-5 and gave up on her.

Wish I had watched the comeback.

She was last leg in a decent size parlay for me too.

sportman1313

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Woo Hoo... thought I must have made a mistake. Checked the score at exactly the wrong time it seems. Saw Clijsters down 1-5 and gave up on her.

Wish I had watched the comeback.

She was last leg in a decent size parlay for me too.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Almost put a big sized bet on Ivanovic... Thank god I laid off, would have tilted me to no end.

sportman1313

that may have been one of the toughest losses you'd ever had had....there was a thread on this forum of a few who bet her and were absolutely sickened with her choke. Today was an extremely lucky day for me....i'm 13-0 in this sony ericsson open and have made around 10.2k but had both clijsters straight up today and had sharapova to win straight up, boy oh boy did both of them make me sweat like crazy. WOW, I'll take it though....really really close calls with these ones though. Congrats for not betting on ivanovic bro
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Almost put a big sized bet on Ivanovic... Thank god I laid off, would have tilted me to no end.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

you bet sharapova ML too....LOL. You will definitely go broke betting like this

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i can understand the clijsters play, shes proved that she is a true champion
    but the sharapova play was not a good one

reformed

this kid is hilarious, yesterday he was trying to tell me how this is a good strategy. sharapova had already lost this year to greta arn, virginie razzano, and andrea petkovic in 2 routine sets and she is worth -500 juice. GIVE ME A BREAK and thats not to mention all big juice moneylines are always over-inflated to collect more juice.

sportman1313

you keep calling me a kid and keep coming off as a jealous and idiotic little skrawny nobody.....please leave me alone man, you're getting kind of annoying. Got lucky with both those plays yesterday but I have been doing this for quite a while and I'll do what I do...I have the money to support it and have been very successful. Quit hating and go make some money yourself bro...I wish you the best and hope you do well, but quit posting on my threads acting like you're somebody, alright? BOL to you...
    Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    this kid is hilarious, yesterday he was trying to tell me how this is a good strategy. sharapova had already lost this year to greta arn, virginie razzano, and andrea petkovic in 2 routine sets and she is worth -500 juice. GIVE ME A BREAK and thats not to mention all big juice moneylines are always over-inflated to collect more juice.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

It was Ivanovic. Why is anyone surprised?

sportman1313

I agree....got real lucky with the sharapova one. Even though i got lucky with the clijsters play, I could live with that one and her dominance over ivanovic. Sharapova one was not the smartest of bets, I will absolutely agree with that....if it had lost, I would certainly have been upset cuz I know it wasn't the smartest knowing that her style was far from ideal against dulgheru's. Thanks though bro....BOL to you also man.

By the way, gonna hit clijsters hard against azarenka later tonight Azarenka has done me very well in this tourney but clijsters will continue with her form against ivanovic and continue her dominance over azarenka. Azarenka isn't consistent enough to win this one IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i can understand the clijsters play, shes proved that she is a true champion
    but the sharapova play was not a good one

reformed

I can tell you are a plain fool talking about how you have the money to do this...It doesnt matter how much your bankroll is, if you are using proper management you are doing around 3-5% of your roll per bet no matter if its -110 or -1000. I would love for you to post your plays here because I KNOW FOR A FACT you do not make money laying -500 on sharapova and similar bets

sportman1313

you know what bro...I won't even waste my time responding to you. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and spitting out stuff that you THINK is the right way....you continue to play your only 3-5% of bankroll management with however much money you have. I'm not here to debate and I think I'm done posting plays as well....ask those in the nba forum whether my plays are legit or not. I have hardly anything to prove to you man....in fact, please do some growing up and hopefully you can be successful at this. I'm not hating and do not wish anything but the best for you but please quit bugging me and leave me alone, alright? I post on this forum in hopes of it being a supportive and encouraging environment, not to deal with little idiotic kids like you have nothing else to do besides spread your misguided opinion on something.

BOL to you and I did not play clijsters just fyi....had a real bad feeling about it and sure enough she loses the first set. take care man
    Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    I can tell you are a plain fool talking about how you have the money to do this...It doesnt matter how much your bankroll is, if you are using proper management you are doing around 3-5% of your roll per bet no matter if its -110 or -1000. I would love for you to post your plays here because I KNOW FOR A FACT you do not make money laying -500 on sharapova and similar bets