Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Nadal +365 to beat Djokovic in the Finals

This bet is a future -- so assuming both guys get to the finals, which I expect. The finals will be a toss up, but I think Nadal's serve is working better than Djokovic's right now. Djoker is still not 100%, but Nadal isn't as good as Djoker on hard courts. Really tough match to call, but I see it going Nadal's way on Sunday if they both get there.

$100

Goat Milk

No one taking a stab at this with me?

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No one taking a stab at this with me?
    I cant bet against Djoker, he is my man.. But i see your point.. neither at their best but Nadal is getting through matches kind of like Djokovic did in Cincinnati.. I can see Nadal taking this, but Djoker is in Nadals head I think.. Mental edge to Djokovic.. tough tough match..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

No.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I’m a joker fan, think he’s the best player, with Nadal a close second. Have thought since cinci joker wins this tourney. Something about their last 2 matches have changed my mind. If I get the right price on that matchup I’ll jump on it.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Thiem sustained such a high level for such a long time and it wasn’t enough, Nadal looks like he’s on a mission

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Thiem sustained such a high level for such a long time and it wasn’t enough, Nadal looks like he’s on a mission
    Nadal hasnt been that great this tourney. Ferrer was keeping it close until he retired.. Khachanov blew set points to go up 2-1 sets. Thiem usually get dusted on anything but clay by Nadal. Nadal has looked very average thus far. Fatigue has alway cought up to delpotro while playing Nadal.... now their both rested

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Nishikori vs Del Potro final would not surprise me one bit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Undergoes rarely win and slams deep into the tournament and I mean rare

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I know you don't get the same great odds, but i think I'd rather wait & see who shows up in the Final first & foremost.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I cant bet against Djoker, he is my man.. But i see your point.. neither at their best but Nadal is getting through matches kind of like Djokovic did in Cincinnati.. I can see Nadal taking this, but Djoker is in Nadals head I think.. Mental edge to Djokovic.. tough tough match..
    Mental edge definitely goes to Joker imo.
    Joker has beat Nadal 7 straight on Hard Courts.

With the arena as hot as it is, it will be one of the tougher mental tests if they both meet each other and should be epic.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No.
    You just started watching tennis? Take notes brother.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Thiem was nailing the ball. With the slower courts in the finals too and the possibility of some wind, Nadal is better in those elements than Djokovic. Djokovic is still not all the way out of his own head. You can see it sometimes. He's not back to peak, but obviously will be soon. His non-peak is still good enough to beat anyone, especially on hard courts. But yeah, Nadal is definitely on a mission to defend his title here and he looks stronger and buffer too than he did at Wimbledon, possibly in preparation for this tourny.