ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

—— ostapenko Quits again -

Fck this is disgusting -

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

was able to make some money back on taking cornet 1st set. players like ostapenko I wish never won a major she just doesnt care enough most of the time hopefully itll carry over to the Open she'll probably lose 1st match there too.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    was able to make some money back on taking cornet 1st set. players like ostapenko I wish never won a major she just doesnt care enough most of the time hopefully itll carry over to the Open she'll probably lose 1st match there too.
    She is a fcking kid- case closed man

ikid2groove415

I swear women tennis is the worst shit 2 Bet on - this bitches quit all the time

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    She is a fcking kid- case closed man
    meh tennis is different, she's not really a kid but she acts like one on the court. seems to think everyone cares about her every move and gesture, when she hits balls out she's always looking so shocked and then looks up at her coach in the stands. she's a little diva. nobody on tour acts like her really on the court. been playing tennis professionally since she was 14 like some others. I dont mind her behavior because it gets easier and easier to tell when to plunk down a nice bit of change against her

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    meh tennis is different, she's not really a kid but she acts like one on the court. seems to think everyone cares about her every move and gesture, when she hits balls out she's always looking so shocked and then looks up at her coach in the stands. she's a little diva. nobody on tour acts like her really on the court. been playing tennis professionally since she was 14 like some others. I dont mind her behavior because it gets easier and easier to tell when to plunk down a nice bit of change against her
    Bro she’s 21- that is a kid

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Bro she’s 21- that is a kid
    a kid in life yes but not on the tennis court. do you realize these girls have been traveling all over the world even before they turned professional and playing in tournaments. Ive watched a ton of her matches can tell when she's actually trying to win and focused or tanking, no biggie everyone tanks, I bet against her here simply because she wasnt defending any points, the loss was expected

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Had 3 dimes on Cornet. Knew Ostapenko would fold after losing the 2nd set. She's so up and down. PK line was a giveaway.

advantageU
    4 fords and a toyota
    advantageU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Had 3 dimes on Cornet. Knew Ostapenko would fold after losing the 2nd set. She's so up and down. PK line was a giveaway.
    any of it in-play betting?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by advantageU View Post
    any of it in-play betting?
    No. Did do that after Azarenka lost the 1st set though.