MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

If u loss big money today here's your bail out play

Bonaventure@2.20 she should be @1.40 will win this easily

MiDNiTe

Bonaventure 6-2 7-5, she will be big underdog against Peterson tomorrow and I think she wins again

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Huge step up when we talk about level of competition. Peterson is way better then Zanevska. Gotta wait and see what the odds are for that match. Bonaventure might hold some value above 3.75, but not lower then that I believe.

MiDNiTe

Bonaventure is good enough to beat Peterson, Bonaventure Will probably be even money or close to it to win a set , she Will be top 50 player this year

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Maybe, but would probably need a much faster surface to do so (grass preferably). She is a ball basher with no game plan. If she doesn't hit a winner within first 4 shots, her chances to win point decrease big time. And for that reason, she does not have a good match up vs Peterson, who puts much more shape on the ball and i more suited to play on clay courts.

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Maybe, but would probably need a much faster surface to do so (grass preferably). She is a ball basher with no game plan. If she doesn't hit a winner within first 4 shots, her chances to win point decrease big time. And for that reason, she does not have a good match up vs Peterson, who puts much more shape on the ball and i more suited to play on clay courts.
    You could say keys, mugs and kvitova are ball bashers, what's more important in wta is how hard the girl fights and Bonaventure has come back from 5-0 last set so if you back her she will fight. Bonaventure can hit Peterson off the court if she's in form and last 2 matches has looked good

MiDNiTe

Bonaventure first set@3.40 win a set@2.15 ml@3.80

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    You could say keys, mugs and kvitova are ball bashers, what's more important in wta is how hard the girl fights and Bonaventure has come back from 5-0 last set so if you back her she will fight. Bonaventure can hit Peterson off the court if she's in form and last 2 matches has looked good
    Well they are. But also much superior athletes so they can get away with stuff that she is not able to.

True. But was it a real grind? Refusing to go down in points, or it was more getting her arm loose and just go for the lines more? Because I saw her do the later more often then not. Sometimes it works, but mostly not, which is normal. For me, thats not a proof of someone having a stronger fighting spirit then other.

Anyway, I like the way you back your picks with arguments. I hope you get this one. Good luck!

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

I'm with Honeybadger and think you're underestimating Perterson here. She's bloody determined and very good mentally. Di Lorenzo is a natural clay courter and imo would have been stiff competition. Yet Peterson swept her aside comfortably.

Personally I can see Peterson dismantling Bonaventure's game. You've been riding the Belgium's wave but it's important not to ride her (hehe) one match too far and undo your hard work.

I'm afraid Peterson's defensive abilities will be too much for
    Bonaventure.

Good luck. I think you'll need it.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

JC mentioned her defensive abilities, where I'd like to add another thing. Alongside a solid defense, she is difficult to counter, once she takes control over the point. I'd compare to Kuznetsova and Kasatkina for example. Just not at that same level just yet. When where she has time to set her feet properly and take control, she'll put some nice top spin on that forhend and hit it deep into the corners, forcing opponent to run way behind the baseline, making it very difficult for them to come up with a dangerous shot themselves. Impatient players like Bonaventure can struggle against that type of pressure.

But I can definitely see where Midnite is coming from. We've all fallen in love with a hot hand that won us a good money in previous rounds and decided to ride it until it cools off.

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Well they are. But also much superior athletes so they can get away with stuff that she is not able to.

True. But was it a real grind? Refusing to go down in points, or it was more getting her arm loose and just go for the lines more? Because I saw her do the later more often then not. Sometimes it works, but mostly not, which is normal. For me, thats not a proof of someone having a stronger fighting spirit then other.

Anyway, I like the way you back your picks with arguments. I hope you get this one. Good luck!
    Was a good come back lots of deuce and saved a few mps I think Bonaventure Will have a career like barthel long winning streak when in hot form and then some bad losses when low in confidence she usually strings quite a few wins when playing well, bad loss to Hon and etc a few games back but she looks like shes over those bad losses and wants the gs main draw, Peterson should be fav but not @1.25

JC1186

Was a good come back lots of deuce and saved a few mps I think Bonaventure Will have a career like barthel long winning streak when in hot form and then some bad losses when low in confidence she usually strings quite a few wins when playing well, bad loss to Hon and etc a few games back but she looks like shes over those bad losses and wants the gs main draw, Peterson should be fav but not @1.25
    No way in hell would I ever back Peterson at those odds, though personally I think they're spot on.

Not on the match myself so hope it gets up for you and will tune in with interest. Peterson is a tough cookie mentally and I agree with Honeybadger and it's interesting he has noticed that because I have too - she is very patient and then her ability to choose the right ball to transition from defence into offence has to be one of her standout qualities. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's her mental fortitude that impresses me most.

MiDNiTe

Going to take Bonaventure +4.5@2 thought Bonaventure odds would go down but Peterson was @1.28 to 1.25 now @1.22 surprised a lot ppl taking Peterson at such low odds

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    No way in hell would I ever back Peterson at those odds, though personally I think they're spot on.

Not on the match myself so hope it gets up for you and will tune in with interest. Peterson is a tough cookie mentally and I agree with Honeybadger and it's interesting he has noticed that because I have too - she is very patient and then her ability to choose the right ball to transition from defence into offence has to be one of her standout qualities. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's her mental fortitude that impresses me most.
    When quallies came out I felt Bonaventure could win all 3 but yeah would of preferred she played anyone else besides Peterson

MiDNiTe

Anyways good convo with both of you, always good to have a productive conversation

MiDNiTe

Damon Peterson saved 2 set points and hold, let's go bon bon big hold pls

JC1186

Good chatting with you too mate. Well played. Looking good so far and you could trade out fo a healthy profit if you wanted to. Haven't tuned in yet but will later in this set just out of curiosity.

MiDNiTe

Boom muddafukkrs yugeee hold already won 2 bets and in profit with good chance win all 4 leggoo bon bon!!!

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    Good chatting with you too mate. Well played. Looking good so far and you could trade out fo a healthy profit if you wanted to. Haven't tuned in yet but will later in this set just out of curiosity.
    Thanks man Bonaventure has been great for me this week has made me good profit these last 3 matches live riding a player in great form until they lose

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

very nice. One more

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Baby got back.

JC1186

Looks like Peterson has really turned it out after the first set. 9 of the last 10 games.

MiDNiTe

Didn't even know the match resumed when rain came Bonaventure was @1.62 fav then loses 9 games in a row credit to Peterson she hung in there and stepped on Bonaventures throat looking at scores some long deuce and chances to break momentum but Peterson too good, thanks barty took pav but barty has to retire and my book only pays for completed matches

MiDNiTe

Bonaventure first set@3.40 win a set@2.15 ml@3.80
    Win x 2/loss x 2 in profit with great odds but could of been so much better

MiDNiTe

Was barty really injured or tanked it?

Regul8er
    Wordd