Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Ostapenko and vekic rage

I needed one of these to win to be in profit and both lost. Not sure which was worse. Vekic carrying all the momentum heading into 3rd set and then losing with a million break chances. Or ostapenko being up 3 0 to start and 3 break points to be up 4 0. Then losing next 13 out of 15 games. Both I will never trust again. Wta is impossible and I will never watch any match I bet again and no more than $5 at most because they all suck and never know if winning or losing your bet. Luckiest sport there is. Always a coin flip. Vekic can't win against someone who was losing to players like xi you or kung pow chicken etc. No name tennis players

tennisbet
    tennisbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Ostapenko is a great player , Vekic is Stan Wawrinkas main squeeze. Women's tennis is all momentum. Usually the winner will appear in the second set break . Whoever breaks midway through the second set usually grabs the momo and runs the second and third set . First set usually means little .

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by tennisbet View Post
    Ostapenko is a great player , Vekic is Stan Wawrinkas main squeeze. Women's tennis is all momentum. Usually the winner will appear in the second set break . Whoever breaks midway through the second set usually grabs the momo and runs the second and third set . First set usually means little .
    Good stuff. I've noticed this as well. I don't know how often it happens but it seems to be true.

I've seem many times when a lady will dominate another, lesser player in the 1st set only to lose momentum in the 2nd. Then the one who loses momentum will lose the match.

tennisbet
    tennisbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I make good money betting the second set break , whoever gets that second set break usually is going to run home with the win . Especially if the first set was 7-6 . You just have to be patient and willing to watch the match for that break . Sometimes is does not work , but I bet 75 percent of the time it works ,