MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Tennis Big bets and Question....

Today i had big bets on:

Cirstea +200 $1000 against Pavlychenkova
    Larrson -153 to win $1000 against Schivone

I bet them both because both Pavy and Schivone played all week last week and played in the finals different cities yesterday then took a flight to Madrid last night and played today with minimal sleep/rest. Both cashed nice.
    Kristyna pliskova was also fade today but she was up against Halep and Halep was a huge favorite so ididn't bother laying that big odds....halep won easily on straight sets though.

So for tomorrow I put $1000 on Verdasco +140 agaimnst Zeverev, Tommy Haas +145 each and $500 on Paire +225 and $1000 on Pair +1.5 Sets against Carreno Busta. All the oppoenets played finals today in a different cities and they are flying into madrid tonight to play tomorrow......but the freaking ATP moved their schedule and pushed the game time to Tuesday. This ****** up my strategy because they all get an extra day of rest after flying in. I can't believe they moved the the schedule, hopefully i still hit some of those bets to atleast break even.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Yeah I noticed that as well max. Muller, zeverev and Busta all played today. The scheduled time was vague with all matchups scheduled for 6am EST tomorrow. Tennis is bush league with starting on time, delays every other match without announcements. Not surprised ATP pulled this sht in pushing back the matches. Bol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love watching tennis

Follow both tours real close

I like this guy Chung from Korea on clay

Seems like a good upcomer

shadymcgrady

Ur a sandbagger coach, Chung is a great player for us bettors. Stop playing dumb to draw out idiots. Ur not bad at it but ur not that good either. I've seen much better

MaddyMax

Chung will never become a top 10 player....probably not even top 20. Often players who face chung for the first time struggle because chung has a tricky shot where he hides his shot and swings the raquet in the final second...so you can't see his shot. But after playing him once or even after one set most oppoents figure him out. He will never succeed against top ten players...he might grab a set or play a tight first set if they are facing him for the first time but other than he is one trick poney. Also, his stamina is pretty bad for grand slams.

Chung is very profitable if you know how to bet him when he faces certain opponents.

MaddyMax

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Yeah I noticed that as well max. Muller, zeverev and Busta all played today. The scheduled time was vague with all matchups scheduled for 6am EST tomorrow. Tennis is bush league with starting on time, delays every other match without announcements. Not surprised ATP pulled this sht in pushing back the matches. Bol
    Yea, they should make it clear. They probably did that for tv ratings. Busta is a spaniyard. Zeverev is a yougn hype and talented player. SO they probably dont want them out in the first round.

they didn't do that for the ladies today since those players (lesser pliskova sister, pavy, schiovone) are not rating pullers...if that was serena, sharapova or someone like that they probably would have pushed their games one day as well.

jjgold

Is Chung playing this week?

shadymcgrady

No of course not max but Chung doesn't ever need to be a top anything player. All he has to do is make us money. Thinking ab playing monfils tomorrow. The guy is ab as reliable as a volcano insurance salesman but I'm taking a stab

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    All he has to do is make us money.
    Exactly. If they're consistently undervalued (Chung), or if they're consistently consistent and tenacious (Oscar Otte), that'll do. Otte has been a workhorse lately. Taking him again vs Pavlasek.

jjgold

Chung I think playing in South Korea challenger this week

gambleForLife
    gambleForLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5015

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    So for tomorrow I put $1000 on Verdasco +140 agaimnst Zeverev, Tommy Haas +145 each and $500 on Paire +225 and $1000 on Pair +1.5 Sets against Carreno Busta. All the oppoenets played finals today in a different cities and they are flying into madrid tonight to play tomorrow......but the freaking ATP moved their schedule and pushed the game time to Tuesday. This ****** up my strategy because they all get an extra day of rest after flying in. I can't believe they moved the the schedule, hopefully i still hit some of those bets to atleast break even.
    I like your plays, I bet them myself a couple days ago using the same logic. But I went with the spread with all of them (Verdasco +3, Paire +4), except for Haas, who I think can beat Muller straight up (I know he's old, but Muller isn't a kid either lol).
    I think that even with ATP pushing their matches to Tuesday, these plays still have great value. They are all high level athletes, but they still are human beings, who suffer from jet lag and tiredness. Also, Zverev almost lost to Struff at Munich and Carreno Busta game doesn't have anything special. I think the biggest problem is the inconsistency of Verdasco and especially Paire, that's why I went with the safer spread bet.
    Anyway, BOL.

MaddyMax

Paire came through big. That assures me atleast break even if all the rest loses.
    But i like Verdasco's chance. He is from Madrid and he is an experienced veteran. Him living in Madrid should help him with the altitude.

jjgold

laid off today

waiting for some better matchups

any live dogs out there?

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Tailed you on Verdasco.

jjgold