gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4609

WTA Moscow Final: Kuznetsova S. vs Gavrilova D.

As I said in another thread yesterday, if she could pull out the tough match against the hot hand Svitolina, she will have a massive chance over the opponent in the Final, and here is the Gavrilova in the Final.
    No doubt on the motivation of this Final for Kuznetsova, she just needs this final match of the season to qualify for the WTA Finals in Singapore next week. Not really sure whether she has been into WTA Finals or not before. I believe she should really want to join the party in Singapore next week, she is already 31 years old.

My pick: Kuznetsova MoneyLine @ 1.49 (Pinnacle) is a must LOCKfor me today
    For more value, Kuznetsova Handicap -3.5 games @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) can be a good choice for value bet as well.

Cheers

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor

Kuznetsova 6-2 , first set

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor

2 breaks up in second set already 3-0

Has anyone tailed?
    Last edited by gorwin068; 10-22-16 at 06:18 AM.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor

Quote Originally Posted by gorwin068 View Post

As I said in another thread yesterday, if she could pull out the tough match against the hot hand Svitolina, she will have a massive chance over the opponent in the Final, and here is the Gavrilova in the Final.
    No doubt on the motivation of this Final for Kuznetsova, she just needs this final match of the season to qualify for the WTA Finals in Singapore next week. Not really sure whether she has been into WTA Finals or not before. I believe she should really want to join the party in Singapore next week, she is already 31 years old.

My pick: Kuznetsova MoneyLine @ 1.49 (Pinnacle) is a must LOCKfor me today
    For more value, Kuznetsova Handicap -3.5 games @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) can be a good choice for value bet as well.

Cheers
    Job Done, WON.
    Kuznetsova 6-2 6-1