SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

What a GEEK! Thread

Hello, Tennis Section! The past year or so, I've been betting Tennis religiously. Almost gave up on major sports, besides NFL, and stuck with Tennis. I want to track my plays to see how much money I'm winning or losing on just Tennis. No other place better to do that than SBRforum, haha. No write-ups for each play, just posting. 1-3U plays only, no exceptions, no 10U chasers or anything like that. Best of luck to everyone & lets beat the books together.

TAIL AT YOUR OWN RISK.

2U Jeremy Chardy -4 (-112) PUSH
    Last edited by SportsGEEEEK; 10-22-15 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Grade the wager as PUSH

SportsGEEEEK

ADDING:

1U Mikhail Kukushkin -205
    1U Mikhail Kukushkin -3 (-111)

YTD: 0-0-1 (EV)

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I like the Kushy pick today, I was all over that last night and got it at -180. My book has it now at -195, but I feel he will have a really good chance to win this match. I have seene Kushy play live, he fights like a bulldog, I like that.. He knows this is a match he can win & he will leave it all on the court IMO. I know Kuznetsov won two Challys in a row, both on CLAY, and did well in another one, but he hasn't beaten anyone at a higher level in awhile. He took out Albot first round, he is not a Kushy level player IMO. I think Kushy can win this in straights, I sure hope he does. BOL SG!!!

Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3309

Tennis is a very difficult sport....be careful and best of luck on your plays.....

SportsGEEEEK

Don't know what was wrong with Kukuskin today but, lost in straight sets, including a 6-1 defeat in the opening set. So, not the greatest start to my thread but, no biggie, back at it.

YTD: 0-2-1 (-3.16U)

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Wouldn't bet on matches that involve Russian players or former Soviet Union players. Been following this tournament and noticing the trend of Russian underdogs winning/covering line almost every time.

- Dodgy Italian Bolleli lost (retired) early
    - Youhzny lost as a favourite to a Russian Qualifier
    - Coric lost to a Russian WC
    - Kohlscriebber struggled against a Russian Qualifier
    - Troicki lost against a Russian dog
    - and Kukushkin lost as a favourite to a Russian dog
    - Cilic did not cover against Istomin

au222
    au222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Keep the plays coming. Good luck!