Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5798

The US Open is over

Congrats to Djokovic and Pennetta (retired).

In a few months time the Australian Open will be upon us. I think Djokovic (ATP) and Bencic (WTA) will win that.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

bencic really disappointed me in her loss. I know she's really young but her immaturity was showing... I THINK it was against venus... im not confident that she's ready to go over the hump yet. then again calling a wta championship is like winning the lottery if its not serena

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5798

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    bencic really disappointed me in her loss. I know she's really young but her immaturity was showing... I THINK it was against venus... im not confident that she's ready to go over the hump yet. then again calling a wta championship is like winning the lottery if its not serena
    Yes, betting on the WTA is like throwing darts. With Bencic, however, you have a young and athletic player who isn't given to all sorts of distractions. By "distractions", I mean stuff like modelling, etc. We saw Bouchard go up and then she got distracted and she hasn't made the progress she's capable of. Bencic has shown her focus is on tennis. And I fancy her to win the Australian Open.