BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Anyone elses Drakula down for tennis?

WTF is going on? Mine isnt working
    says site is down

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yeah. I was thinking I was IP banned or something since I kept using chrome to access it and the chrome "protection" kept coming up, telling me of the dangers of visiting the site (viruses). You can bypass that though and the site had a note to stop using chrome but I'm too lazy and kept doing it anyway.

my main site:

http://www.sportcategory.com/c-4.html

went down too. There's a new worse version of that though:

http://sportcategory.org/tennis

Finding streams is getting a bit more complicated these days. Once espn stops showing matches on espn3 at 10 am or so, I can barely find the matches I want to see.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It was back up sometime this morning and forwarding to a new site, but it's not doing that anymore. It will come back under a different name it always does. It used to be streamhunter remember?

Guys just go to google search "player 1 player 2 live stream". It's not that complicated. There hasn't been one match I haven't been able to find that way this week. You'll get used to which sites in the search list are legit and which aren't. Also if you aren't using Chrome with ad blocker (free) I feel sorry for you.

Another tip most sites that require you to disable ad blocker (VIPsports for example) only require it on the homepage. if you google search the sport and the site, example "vipsports tennis". And then go directly to the tennis page, you can bypass that check and still run their streams with your adblock enabled.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave PharaohUB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    It was back up sometime this morning and forwarding to a new site, but it's not doing that anymore. It will come back under a different name it always does. It used to be streamhunter remember?

Guys just go to google search "player 1 player 2 live stream". It's not that complicated. There hasn't been one match I haven't been able to find that way this week. You'll get used to which sites in the search list are legit and which aren't. Also if you aren't using Chrome with ad blocker (free) I feel sorry for you.

Another tip most sites that require you to disable ad blocker (VIPsports for example) only require it on the homepage. if you google search the sport and the site, example "vipsports tennis". And then go directly to the tennis page, you can bypass that check and still run their streams with your adblock enabled.
    Please let me know when they have the new site address up
    These other sites are very weak compared to drakula

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Please let me know when they have the new site address up
    These other sites are very weak compared to drakula
    Will do. Yes Drakula was the best! I wish I wrote down the site but it is up and running and its the same site at a different URL. When I get home from work I'll check my history and post it in here.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave PharaohUB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

this site seems good

http://www.stream2watch.com/sports/tennis

the isner stream (court 1) is relatively good quality

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

firstrowsports is my shit

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Drakula is realstreamunited now.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Steamroller 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts