kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Bankroll Management

I had a 21-match "under" experiment which did not go well, lost all my positive units and now find it hard to go back there. I want to post picks in one single thread. Will be more disciplined and serious.

1 unit is $300

Wawrinka - Monaco
    Wawrinka ML @1.48 -1u @Pinnacle

Fognini - Dimitrov
    Fognini +3 @1.96 - 1u @Pinnacle

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Do you risk 1 unit? Ex 1 unit staked on Stan 1.48 to win whatever ....or do you bet to win the unit

I know many non-pigs are accustomed to risking unit to win rather than betting paying full juice to win the unit

kenz

I risk 1 unit

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Good luck Kenz!

kenz

Wawrinka - Dimitrov
    Wawrinka ML @1.58 -2u @Marathonbet

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Good luck Kenz!
    Thanks Honeybadger, BOL in your plays

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Hmm Was thinking about taking a shot with dimitrov. Feel like Stan should be a bigger favourite too

tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

30 dollar bet on all the favorites would have netted. You a nice pay day. Woke up late or would have, just put 5 on the late action and if Joka. Wins tomorrow it's a 40 dollar pay day.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Wawrinka - Dimitrov
    Wawrinka ML @1.58 -2u @Marathonbet
    good luck!! tough odds imo for this matchup

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

added you to the long list on here that swears THIS time they will be more disciplined lol

keep creating a new thread, sooner or later one of them has to turn a profit.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    added you to the long list on here that swears THIS time they will be more disciplined lol

keep creating a new thread, sooner or later one of them has to turn a profit.
    If you actually paid any attention to this subforum you'd already know that Kenz is arguably the sharpest tennis guy on this forum. Go ahead and peruse some of his past threads and see for yourself he's already a proven winner that turns consistent profits.

On second thought, perhaps you should spend less time trolling other treads with negativity and bashing, and direct more time following threads like these or actually contributing constructive criticism/discussion. Hell, who knows? Sooner or later you might just learn a thing or two about how to make winning picks and start turning a profit yourself!

AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    If you actually paid any attention to this subforum you'd already know that Kenz is arguably the sharpest tennis guy on this forum. Go ahead and peruse some of his past threads and see for yourself he's already a proven winner that turns consistent profits.

On second thought, perhaps you should spend less time trolling other treads with negativity and bashing, and direct more time following threads like these or actually contributing constructive criticism/discussion. Hell, who knows? Sooner or later you might just learn a thing or two about how to make winning picks and start turning a profit yourself!
    Seconded. Kenz is the man

kenz

Thanks Semper! This made me emotional I will try to keep up with what you wrote here Ignore the troll, I am yet to see anything positive by him for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by AceAce View Post
    Seconded. Kenz is the man
    Thanks my brother

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Hmm Was thinking about taking a shot with dimitrov. Feel like Stan should be a bigger favourite too
    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    good luck!! tough odds imo for this matchup
    Watched both of them by bare eyes. I think Wawrinka has some of the most skills of anyone lived in the planet. I was in year-end championships in London, Wawrinka-Djokovic game began and I could not believe how Nole even won a match against Wawrinka as my friends also thought the same. The guy is from another planet when he is on. Then he got upset about something that we dont know and began to hit balls out but not by a 5-10 centimeters but threw the balls to audience.

Dimitrov is soft to the eye, a lot of talent but the guy plays softer. You dont see power in his shots in most cases. On grass I would back Dimitrov, but on clay and concrete Wawrinka is the better player.

Now Dimitrov cant make Wawrinka lose his mind/shots and Dimitrov is softer on shots than Wawrinka. His BH is overrated, it is nice to watch, the precision is generally there on his good days, but nowhere as lethal as Wawrinka's. Wawrinka is bigger on Forehand too. Dimitrov could not beat Ferrer here but Wawrinka beat Federer twice (who is a 4 time champ) and Ferrer pretty easily. "Fiasco" did not try any winners or took any risks in the first game and Trollini was very disinterested.

Of course, I might be wrong but I like Stanimal today

I will probably be offline during the game and I dont want to bother with hcps in this matchup. If I was online I would also wait for Wawrinka odds to rise.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

GL Kenz and thanks for the insight!

kenz

Ferrer 2-0 @1.60 -2u @Tempobet

Of 8 games Simon lost in Monte Carlo in his career, he got swept in 7 of them
    Since 2007 Ferrer won 18 games here all were 2-0, remaining were losses

My pick for the winner is Ferrer today

I had Ferrer -4.5 @2.28 on slow concrete in Miami and won. I was going to take spread but -5 is now @1.90ish. Either I was going to take a unit on -5 @1.90 or 2 units 2-0 @1.60. Seeing the 2-0 trends I am taking a shot with Ferrer 2-0 2 units.

kenz

Stan not caring at all, throwing easy balls outside

kenz

Bautista-Agut +1.5 sets @1.83 -1u @Pinnacle

kenz

Ferrer 1st @3 - 1u
    Ferrer 2nd @2.80 - 1u
    Ferrer ML @3.41 - 1u
    Ferrer +3.5 @2.09 - 1u
    Ferrer +1.5 sets @1.80 - 1u

Cilic +1.5 sets @4.43 - 1u

kenz

Gotta turn this somewhere

Nole ML @1.46 - 10u

Nole -3.5 @2.03 -1u

LaMonf ML @2.01 -2u

Semper Fidelis

Gotta turn this somewhere

Nole ML @1.46 - 10u

Nole -3.5 @2.03 -1u

LaMonf ML @2.01 -2u
    Great job turning it around today buddy! I was pretty large on Joker myself, and was too nervous to allow myself to watch the match! Really thought Monfils would show up today, but once again he chokes (or either Birdman was that good today).

Thinking the only play for tomorrow is another wager on Joker of course, but what kind? Thinking spread or 2-0 set score, but it's possible Birdy could keep it closer, especially if Joker starts of slow.

kenz

Great job turning it around today buddy! I was pretty large on Joker myself, and was too nervous to allow myself to watch the match! Really thought Monfils would show up today, but once again he chokes (or either Birdman was that good today).

Thinking the only play for tomorrow is another wager on Joker of course, but what kind? Thinking spread or 2-0 set score, but it's possible Birdy could keep it closer, especially if Joker starts of slow.
    Happy to see you won big on Nole vs Nadal Semper. I skipped the final, did not have a bet, hope you cashed your bet BOL buddy

kenz

Nadal to win Barca @2.1 - 2 units

I wont be online on every Nadal game to back him with better odds. He is 42-2 here and he hanged with everyone except Nole last week. This week Ferrer-Almagro-Nishikori are all inferior to nadal on clay. He will be hungry from both last week and last year

kenz

Tipsarevic ML @1.63 - 5 units @tempobet

I have to take this when it is @1.45 on Pinnacle. Hope you show up Serbian crap
    Last edited by kenz; 04-21-15 at 04:00 AM.

Semper Fidelis

Thanks for the easy money on Tipsy there Kenz! It was also easy money betting on Simon to dismantle him the very next round! Lol

Not much else standing out for you in this tourney or in Barca over the weekend? I wish I had your patient discipline with only making spot plays and managing my bankroll accordingly. I get too carried away at times and make wagers even though deep down I know it may not be the best play! Lol

Thanks again for all you to for this forum my friend!

kenz

Nieminen - Marsel over 22.5 @2 - 2x

Marsel has played vs Wawrinka and Nole in his career and really wants to play vs Federer and nadal. If he wins today he will play Federer, who is on 2nd round automatically. He may start with great serves and game on the first set and Jarkko is a slow starter but being an emotinal guy I think he will begin to feel the stress and Jarkko can force him into extra shots. Marsel is not a great returner too, his BH is his achilles heel. I expect a fired-up Istanbul resident Marsel to play very motivated to win and also expect him to be a bit stressfull/experienced Jarkko also putting up a solid fight.

For the winner with current odds I think Jarkko has the value, I may play him too but not sure

Last edited by kenz; 04-28-15 at 02:19 AM.

kenz

Thanks for the easy money on Tipsy there Kenz! It was also easy money betting on Simon to dismantle him the very next round! Lol

Not much else standing out for you in this tourney or in Barca over the weekend? I wish I had your patient discipline with only making spot plays and managing my bankroll accordingly. I get too carried away at times and make wagers even though deep down I know it may not be the best play! Lol

Thanks again for all you to for this forum my friend!
    I was thinking about Simon games won over 12.5 @2.05 as Tipsa does not look too bad lately but skipped it, wished I played it. Congrats on your win

BOL in your plays Semper

kenz

Cuevas +4.5 @2.15 - 4x
    Cuevas ML @5.20 - 1x
    Cuevas 1st @4- 1x

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Why so serious?... on Cuevas

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post
    Why so serious?... on Cuevas
    I expected a close game. Did not watch the game BTW

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

The quality was extremely uneven, and it was one of the chokier tiebreaks in the history of Chardy.

kenz

Murray +1.5 sets @1.90 - 2x

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Murray +1.5 sets @1.90 - 2x
    Nice play
    Points Awarded:

kenz gave sluggy1616 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kenz

Nadal -7 @1.89 - 4x

kenz

Vamos

1234 ... Last