poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Who is most likely to tank here?

Very interesting that 3 of these 4 guys are competing in Winston Salem and are on the same side of the draw in the USO, and Querrey could meat GGL again. One of these guys will be tanking to conserve energy, but which one:

Maximo Gonzalez (ARG)

Sam Querrey (USA)

Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE)

Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP) [28]

My guess would be GGL, as he looked spent yesterday and will have a tough match with Lu at the USO. But I can't back Queer boy. I hate the guy.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Very interesting that 3 of these 4 guys are competing in Winston Salem and are on the same side of the draw in the USO, and Querrey could meat GGL again. One of these guys will be tanking to conserve energy, but which one:

Maximo Gonzalez (ARG)

Sam Querrey (USA)

Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE)

Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP) [28]

My guess would be GGL, as he looked spent yesterday and will have a tough match with Lu at the USO. But I can't back Queer boy. I hate the guy.
    You get 90 points for the winston slaem semis and 90 points making the US Open 3rd round where these guys would face joker. Price money is more at US open, but I think all these guys would appreciate the ranking points. I think if any of them tank they are idiots.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

But, as of now, Djoker looks very beatable. Which makes things more interesting.