snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

This whole forum is depressing just anonymous online people lieing to themselves and others about the extent of their gambling addiction.

Miyagiturbo
    Miyagiturbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

lol yo Dmoney just post plays bro and stop responding to every post against you. It is funny though. The way you capitalize random words and always put multiple exclamation points in your posts. And attacking everyone in here like they sit here all day and post yet you have 6k posts in 2 years and tell them every single detail of your life as if anyone gives 2 shits and believes it. Come on guy. And now that your getting waffle stomped by Chaz you have to post about your other winnings outside the challenge and tell us how your up 2k this week. Lame stuff.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

This thread and Matt's "down -300 units in two weeks into reset record" are hands down the two most hilarious threads on the interwebs in recent memory.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

shobtop1
    shobtop1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

First time poster...long time lurker. Just wanted to drop in and say that these types of threads or should I say "pissing contests" are killing the forum. A lot of regulars aren't posting much anymore and I don't blame them with the amount of rubbish and arguments that are littering the forum. This thread reminds me of my year 2/3 class where the year 3 students claim they are smarter because they are a year older....pull your heads in

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by shobtop1 View Post
    First time poster...long time lurker. Just wanted to drop in and say that these types of threads or should I say "pissing contests" are killing the forum. A lot of regulars aren't posting much anymore and I don't blame them with the amount of rubbish and arguments that are littering the forum. This thread reminds me of my year 2/3 class where the year 3 students claim they are smarter because they are a year older....pull your heads in
    lurkers tend to be even worse...

what exactly do you don't like? Donkey with his amazing parlays is doing his best...don't blame him for being what he is.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

day 4

1) Del Bonis ML +167 pinnacle

2) Berlocq ML +194 pinnacle

3) Sijsling ML +107 pinnacle

shobtop1
    shobtop1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    lurkers tend to be even worse...

what exactly do you don't like? Donkey with his amazing parlays is doing his best...don't blame him for being what he is.
    All i'm saying is why bash and challenge each other...to me it's just a waste of energy and isn't constructive at all.

On your Sijsling play...there is definitely value there but he is too much of a headcase for me. Thoughts?

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shobtop1 View Post
    All i'm saying is why bash and challenge each other...to me it's just a waste of energy and isn't constructive at all.

On your Sijsling play...there is definitely value there but he is too much of a headcase for me. Thoughts?
    for me this is not even a challenge....i know the creep won't win here, i remember his worthless thread, his thought processing is very weak and he understands tennis only from coaching it to little girls (poor ladies) perspective.

I just don't wanna see the garbage here at least for some 6 weeks.

Anyway, Sijsling is very shaky but is a better player on hard than Golubev who should really be here a dog

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Day 4:

1) Muguraza ML -129
    Jovanoski +5 Games -119

Total = +227 / Risking 100 to win 227

2) Suarez Navvaro ML -240
    Golubev/Sijsling Over 22.5 Games -115

Total = +165 / Risking 100 ti win 165

3) Mannarino ML -215
    Janowicz ML -225
    Stosur ML -255

Total = +195 / Risking 100 to win 195

Dmoneytx

i remember his worthless thread, his thought processing is very weak and he understands tennis only from coaching it to little girls (poor ladies) perspective.
    Oh, you mean my "worthless" thread that was right at EVEN after 1,000 plays??? You mean breaking even after 1,000 posted wagers before each day was worthless??? For two years, breaking even on that many plays??? Really, hmmmm....

Knowledge of tennis??? Out of my 30 or 40 students, maybe 5 are girls under 8, maybe... I am going for my 3rd tment win in a row in Beaumont coming up... Uh, Chaz, if you don't play a level like Open, here in a section as strong as Texas, then I would absolutely fukking destroy you on a tennis court, no problem what so ever, none.... My thinking in a match would scare you, my grunting would scare you, you would most likely not win ONE fukking game if you played me in a REAL tennis match... Keep talking shit, I understand you talk shit about my tennis ability & knowledge bec you most likely can't play the game for shit... I would wipe the floor with you, no questions asked... (fuk, I would only use my 2nd serve kicker & you would have zero chance, that I am almost 99% sure of - so keep talking smack, you def don't hurt my feelings...)
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 08-18-14 at 11:05 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagiturbo View Post
    lol yo Dmoney just post plays bro and stop responding to every post against you. It is funny though. The way you capitalize random words and always put multiple exclamation points in your posts. And attacking everyone in here like they sit here all day and post yet you have 6k posts in 2 years and tell them every single detail of your life as if anyone gives 2 shits and believes it. Come on guy. And now that your getting waffle stomped by Chaz you have to post about your other winnings outside the challenge and tell us how your up 2k this week. Lame stuff.
    Listen up buddy & remember all this if you can....

I respond to a few posts quickly while I am on in the morning, why the fuk do YOU have a problem with that??? If you don't like it, then why the fuk are you even here moron??? Hello?

I have 6k posts bec I had MY OWN THREAD for two years here moron, omg... MOST of my posts were in that period, you have no clue do you???

I have not even come CLOSE to giving you people every detail of my life! Now that IS funny that ya'll think that, omg, wow...

I posted my other winnings bec someone said something.. Why the fuk are you jealous that I was up 2500 or so this week??? Are you seriouus??? I can't post my other plays to shut someone up bec I went on a great run in general???? Uhhh, ok...

Yup, lame stuff, except you knew 1/2 the story and can't seem to accept that some people post on here and then LEAVE for the day and night bec being on here all day and night would be pathetic, lol...
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 08-18-14 at 11:03 AM.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

lololololol this just keeps getting more ridiculous. Don't mess with Dmoney's kick serve.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

I have never played tennis but i know how to bet it. U dont.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Listen up buddy & remember all this if you can....

I respond to a few posts quickly while I am on in the morning, why the fuk do YOU have a problem with that??? If you don't like it, then why the fuk are you even here moron??? Hello?

I have 6k posts bec I had MY OWN THREAD for two years here moron, omg... MOST of my posts were in that period, you have no clue do you???

I have not even come CLOSE to giving you people every detail of my life! Now that IS funny that ya'll think that, omg, wow...

I posted my other winnings bec someone said something.. Why the fuk are you jealous that I was up 2500 or so this week??? Are you seriouus??? I can't post my other plays to shut someone up bec I went on a great run in general???? Uhhh, ok...

Yup, lame stuff, except you knew 1/2 the story and can't seem to accept that some people post on here and then LEAVE for the day and night bec being on here all day and night would be pathetic, lol...
    R.I.P

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

arrogant prick DFagTx getting buried by everyone

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

LoL

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you don't think that breaking even after 6,000 posts is worthless? To me that's exactly what it is. It's worth nothing, you broke even after spending time on it. You made $0, therefore it's worthless. If you are going to respond to this post, I am challenging you to respond in a civilized way (I anticipate you can't), I am merely asking you what is it worth and providing my reasoning why it's worthless.

joke6723
    joke6723's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

breaking even after thousands of plays defines worthless

Dmoneytx

I helped people win a ton of money for many many many months.. That is why is was not worthless to "me"... I had a ton of fun posting & chilling with my buddies who would come in my thread every day...

I love helping people & that is exactly what I did for 2 years, not only posting plays, but giving leans and answering questions on matches I didn't even bet on...

I went on some 7 to 10 day stretches of hitting ALL my plays & we rolled in the money during some of my super hot streaks...

That is why is was not worthless to me, I really don't expect either of you to understand what I am saying & that's ok...

PS. And stupid fukking Bet10 thinks that 4 guys trying to talk shit to me is the "entire board"??? What a dumb fuk, 4 people I could give two shits about... Hahaha... Ok...
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 08-18-14 at 03:57 PM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by joke6723 View Post
    breaking even after thousands of plays defines worthless
    Helping people in ANY form or fashion, whatever it may be, is never defined as "worthless"...

Guessing you don't understand this concept??? Have a nice life...

Dmoneytx

I have never played tennis but i know how to bet it. U dont.
    Uh, hey dumb fuk, answer me just 1 question.... Just one: "How can someone bet 987 tennis wagers and not lose money in the end, but he does not know how to bet tennis??"....

Uh, just a thought for ya Chaz, if someone did not know how to bet tennis, wouldn't they be down like $10,000 - $15,000 for 987 wagers??? But I broke even, interesting. Hmmm...

Oh, no surprise here that you don't play tennis, I kind of figured that out... It wasn't hard, lol...

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

What a whiney meat whistle...... nice plays D.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Hey Dmoney, do you like live on sbr or what bro? I see you posting like all day

Just answer that 1 question bro, not sure if you touched on it before or not

Thnx

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post

baahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa

what a pathetic pos loser DPussy

Dmoneytx

LOL!!!!!!! Run and tell your Mommy too azzhole if you want, hahaha!!! I could care less who reads that...

FACT: You ran your mouth all over me when I NEVER spoke to you azzhole
    FACT: You TRY to troll my threads and you constantly try to make fun of me without me EVER talking shit to you

SO, I will definitely fuk anything up that you try to start AZZHOLE bec shit is gonna come back 10 fold to you for being the ultimate fukking prick that you are. I had no problems with you buddy & you attack me over and over and over???? Fuk YOU

***DON'T DISH OUT WHAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE YOU PUSSSY!!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    LOL!!!!!!! Run and tell your Mommy too azzhole if you want, hahaha!!! I could care less who reads that...

FACT: You ran your mouth all over me when I NEVER spoke to you azzhole
    FACT: You TRY to troll my threads and you constantly try to make fun of me without me EVER talking shit to you

SO, I will definitely fuk anything up that you try to start AZZHOLE bec shit is gonna come back 10 fold to you for being the ultimate fukking prick that you are. I had no problems with you buddy & you attack me over and over and over???? Fuk YOU

***DON'T DISH OUT WHAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE YOU PUSSSY!!
    Seek professional help IMMEDIATELY

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Hey Dmoney, do you like live on sbr or what bro? I see you posting like all day

Just answer that 1 question bro, not sure if you touched on it before or not

Thnx
    I came home for lunch for a half hour or so... All day???? Uh, didn't post since this morning & won't post again until I put picks up tomm...

WE ALL KNOW YOU NEVER LEAVE PATTY, I will be gone, AGAIN, all day and night.... Like every night and afternoon usually...

Go to hell, you are the loser who never leaves here & you try to talk shit to me??? There is your answer. Have fun posting all night, I will read them tomm maybe, lol...

pattymayo

Hey Dmoney, would you say your life is better , equal, or worse than mine

Dmoneytx

Seek professional help IMMEDIATELY

Nope Keep fukking with me Lee. I think you are a total fing loser now. You troll me HARD, you try to make FUN of me, when I NEVER say one word to you????

Uh, I will bury your fing threads coming up, I KNOW you are on here ALL fing day and night, EVERY DAY... This is important to you, this isn't shit for me....

You started this shit with me for no reason, I will damn sure finish it when you start a new thread... I won't take bullying by you azzhole, your shit will come back in time, watch & wait

pattymayo

Hey Dmoney , is this shit important to you or nah?

Dmoneytx

Hey Dmoney, would you say your life is better , equal, or worse than mine
    I don't know. And I could care fukking less. All I DO know is that you are one complete piece of shit that is on SBR EVERY fukking time I log in, no matter what time of day or night it is...

Does that answer it for ya??? I don't give TWO FUKS about your life, none...
    Points Awarded:

Cappinpicks gave Dmoneytx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

Hey Dmoney , is this shit important to you or nah?
    How come I NEVER find you and post shit towards you....

But you are ALWAYS finding me & talking shit to me over and over and over????

That should make it VERY obvious that you care a lot about me and what I am doing & I could give TWO SHITS about you and your life for anything...

Done.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cappinpicks

First ... 3456789 ... Last