cashaholic
    cashaholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Sunday atp /// small play but great investment

Gulbis does not have the mental capacity to finish or close this upcoming game with fed

FEDERER MONEYLINE -200 /// 20 units to win 10 units

Goodluck people

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Quote Originally Posted by cashaholic View Post
    Gulbis does not have the mental capacity to finish or close this upcoming game with fed

FEDERER MONEYLINE -200 /// 20 units to win 10 units

Goodluck people
    Good luck.

I'm finding it really hard not to back Fed @ 1.50's against someone like Gulbis.

The guy has looked good. Great? Hmmm maybe. Still, I don't think he's beaten anyone in his run even remotely close to Rog.

Would be really disappointed to see Gulbis notch up the win. Bet or not I can't wait for this match!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

take the over

cashaholic
    cashaholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186;219650I5
    Good luck.

I'm finding it really hard not to back Fed @ 1.50's against someone like Gulbis.

The guy has looked good. Great? Hmmm maybe. Still, I don't think he's beaten anyone in his run even remotely close to Rog.

Would be really disappointed to see Gulbis notch up the win. Bet or not I can't wait for this match!

Goodluck JC federer Is gonna close the match vs Gulbis ....Fed is hungry grab that early line before it jumps

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Quote Originally Posted by cashaholic View Post
    Goodluck JC federer Is gonna close the match vs Gulbis ....Fed is hungry grab that early line before it jumps
    My mind isn't right atm. Going to hit the gym and pool in a sec and give it some proper thought.

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

What you guys think about parlaying Verdasco with Fed ML for a decent -136...very small chance Gasquet comes back against Verdasco