matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Solid play for tomorrow

Busta + Giraldo 1.94 x 5 units

GL

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

Matt to make this play respectable just place a simple ticket showing you wagered on theses two! Thanks

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Allen24 View Post
    Matt to make this play respectable just place a simple ticket showing you wagered on theses two! Thanks
    Allen, just to make it simple. Please win more than one wager in 4 months. Thanks

Allen24

How do you know what I win or Lose? I dont post every play i make! mostly bc i dont bet tennis everyday like most ppl especially during football and basketball season so what are you comparing my wins and losses too??? And at least my bets are with real money!! That i have a nice paying job to afford it

Allen24

Im just saying if you want to be respected again just show that you wagered real money on these two players in a parlay!

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I'm not piling on….. but he has a point. You came clean, just show you played it and shut people up.

Frankly, I could careless whether you bet it or play at all but his suggestion is valid.

matt1216

How do you know what I win or Lose? I dont post every play i make! mostly bc i dont bet tennis everyday like most ppl especially during football and basketball season so what are you comparing my wins and losses too??? And at least my bets are with real money!! That i have a nice paying job to afford it
    Guy, I have a great paying job. I don't need to post plays via screen shot. I will post one play tomorrow for everyone to see. I've posted well over 200,000$ worth of plays last year...... Still waiting on you.

Allen24

haha how are you going to just attack me, i dont go around making up fake bets and play with fake money! I was just trying to help you you! So i guess you are saying you didnt take this bet either! Oh well matt just keep being a guy that makes shit up behind a computer!!

matt1216

haha how are you going to just attack me, i dont go around making up fake bets and play with fake money! I was just trying to help you you! So i guess you are saying you didnt take this bet either! Oh well matt just keep being a guy that makes shit up behind a computer!!
    They arnt fake bets, I sure as he'll dont have to justify my wagers to guys like you. I've been there done that on this forum. I don't really give a fukk what you or others think.... You have never posted a play... Go ahead and make fake posted plays... I've posted 4000.00$ wagers thru Bovada that actually hit. If you want i will refrence the thread and the page number. Let me know when you have made a thread with well over 100,000 views in less that a few months lol. good luck with that
    Last edited by matt1216; 04-09-14 at 06:16 AM.

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

tamke played pretty well at davis cup hasn't looked horrible this season... busta has won 1 match in his past 10 including some clay. not worth the risk imo but gl.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I am surprised you want to back Busta when he has not won against anybody recently, everyone seems to outplay the tallent, even on his favorite clay. Giraldo will most probably win though.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Oh please... give the guy a break.

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

Moaners shut da fuk up, stop following Matt if he is that bad..

Otherwise respect da Man , he knows what he is doing better than all you crying babies..

Guys asking why did he play on Carreno? Are you joking people? Because he is the Machine on clay while Kamke is like a cow on ice skates(on clay)..

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

To quote Gimbelstob "I am on clay like Bambi on ice"

matt1216

​Carreno-busta does his part 6-1 6-2 for his 2nd win of the season over Kamke. Just need Giraldo over ebden

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
    Moaners shut da fuk up, stop following Matt if he is that bad..

Otherwise respect da Man , he knows what he is doing better than all you crying babies..

Guys asking why did he play on Carreno? Are you joking people? Because he is the Machine on clay while Kamke is like a cow on ice skates(on clay)..
    Zero substance but a lot of aggressive talk – the best kind of fan-boy.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    ​Carreno-busta does his part 6-1 6-2 for his 2nd win of the season over Kamke. Just need Giraldo over ebden
    Well... that should be easy enough. I doubt the bet is any good though.