Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Taking a shot with Hantuchova ML

Who know how healthy Sharapova is, she took a MTO during the Aussie and dealing with hip issues. Maybe she will test it out to see if she good to go.

the H2H doesn't look good with a 8-1 advantage to Sharapova, but Hunt push her to limit with a couple matches going 3 sets

worth a shot IMO

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

She did look great yesterday , hitting the balls cleanly. Might not be a bad bet.

I think the books are throwing a serious trap line on the Barthel/Flipkens line. The world is going to be on Flipkens tonight. Barthel might surprise tonight.

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    She did look great yesterday , hitting the balls cleanly. Might not be a bad bet.

I think the books are throwing a serious trap line on the Barthel/Flipkens line. The world is going to be on Flipkens tonight. Barthel might surprise tonight.
    it's really to tough to gauge Barthel, she either hit or miss, if her game is on she can overpower Flikpens.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll bite for 0.5u. I'd say it's a fun bet however I won't be watching, with the 4am PST start time.

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I'll bite for 0.5u. I'd say it's a fun bet however I won't be watching, with the 4am PST start time.
    hope we get, threw .40 units to get back 1.90 units

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I think Sharapova does not tank, at least it has been my impression. Hantuchova is a serious mama, e.g. she pushed Serena at Aus Open but I am not sure she can win this one. Maybe a set or the spread could be a good bet.

frugalgambler

If you think about this, Sharapova lost a tough match to the future Aus Open finalist so she might be not as off as you might think. Anyway, decided to lay that bet off. I like Svitolina as a live dog. Vinci is a cunning old fox, but I think she might be fading away. GL on your bets.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I also like Hantuchova in this one. As MDF already said, she looked really good yesterday. Striking the ball cleanly and deep. Also serving well. Don't expect Sharapova to come in here and looking to play at her 100% in early rounds...

And about Barthel. I thought about FLipkens, when she was still +105. Her slice backhand bounces will bounce really low in this conditions and when she will going to play it cross court, Barthel will have difficulties to go for the winner with her backhand down the line, which is her favorite shot. Still, I skiped that one, because I saw on facebook that Barthel is really excited about this tournament and she also played some good tennis at AO...

Also thinking about Voegele and Kerber -5, but still deciding if I am going to pull the trigger or not, on those two...

frugalgambler

Yay Svitolina. I think the old Italian is about to fade: she did not look that impressive in Australia despite winning the doubles. Errani might bounce back though during the clay court season. Vinci might still do well on grass, but I am not sure. GL on fading Sharapova, I am not touching that one.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Great start from Hantuchova

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow sharapova is doing work!

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking Kerber bet10 how you feel about her?

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

for Sharapova doubters.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Defending champion kids...

Bet10Heinekens

Damn, what was I drinking last night , Hantuchova couldn't even cover the +5

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I don't think anyone say this coming, to be fair. I thought the odds were about fair myself.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I had +5 and was shocked to see the result. That's why I am taking off till the ATP boys play, be it Davis Cup or tourneys next week. These bitches drive me batty.