suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nadal & Djokovic Semi-Finals

I'd be really shocked if Tsonga or Del Potro managed a win here. Djokovic and Nadal are both in very good form right now, and it should be very straightforward for them to cruise to the finals. Not a bad spot to parlay them to win SU as I did last night in the QFs. A Nadal / Djoker ML parlay pays -160 tonight.

However even better than that, in my mind, is taking them both at +1.5 sets, which pays around -400 and removes the possibility of having one go down with an injury as all spread bets are void in the event of retirement. Either losing in straight sets seems extremely unlikely to me, and it seems like a pretty solid opportunity to take a shot at a 25% BR boost.

Match times are 1:30am PST and 5:05am PST for anyone interested.

Undefined1
    Undefined1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Del Potro depending on his health could easily take a set off Nadal, Nadal is going to be challenged if he just plays defensive and sits behind that baseline and let's Delpo dictate, I will be making a in play bet for sure. Sounds like a good bet for +1.5 sets

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I think Delpo can win. I don't think he's that sick anymore

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

took delpo +245, delpo is good on this surface, line should probably be lower for him, he has a shot

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

i agree with board. delpo can take this. dokovic will roll

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bad move taking chalk parlays

long term you get destroyed