MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bautista-Agut +170 to upset Verdasco later

I have a gut feeling that Verdasco will come out unmotivated and flat today versus Agut. He's had an awesome month already and has played great tennis in back to back tournaments. Asking him to repeat this form for a third straight tournament might be too much to ask for. I think if anything Agut will come out much more inspired to win this match. Even if Verdasco shows up and puts out 90% effort, Agut has got the skills to pull the upset and getting +170 is an excellent number. Shades of the unmotivated and "mental Verdasco" resurfaced during his last match against Berlocq. At this stage in his career, Verdasco plays for the big matches and this is a prime spot for a letdown.

Three units on Agut +170 .....best of luck.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I have a gut feeling that Verdasco will come out unmotivated and flat today versus Agut. He's had an awesome month already and has played great tennis in back to back tournaments. Asking him to repeat this form for a third straight tournament might be too much to ask for. I think if anything Agut will come out much more inspired to win this match. Even if Verdasco shows up and puts out 90% effort, Agut has got the skills to pull the upset and getting +170 is an excellent number. Shades of the unmotivated and "mental Verdasco" resurfaced during his last match against Berlocq. At this stage in his career, Verdasco plays for the big matches and this is a prime spot for a letdown.

Three units on Agut +170 .....best of luck.

Good luck man. I took Verdasco here parlayed with Giraldo

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Tailing you on this magic. Lets do this shit.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I also think Agut's win over Klizan last week will prepare him for a similar style of play. Klizan has a similar strength as Verdasco with that left handed heavy topspin forehand.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Tailing you on this magic. Lets do this shit.
    Let's do this Demonata ....good luck.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

That is a pretty good point to me MDF. Hope you'll win guys!

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Fuuckk, wish I saw this thread earlier!!! Hate to go against MAGIC, I got $250 on Verdasco.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

what a piece of shit...i had +2.5 games...fukker had to go down 4-0 in the third set...fukkin bum