MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youzhny playing like a beast again

Wow, Youzhny playing all out again today. First Kohlschrieber now Gasquet. Gasquet is going to bury the public today if he loses. I didnt have a read on this match. If anything I was leaning the Over but glad I didnt.
    Straight setting Kohlschrieber and now Gasquet has officially put him into the beast zone on grass.

The russian madman is back ladies and gentlemen.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

What I do have a read on is that Youzhny will not get rolled over by Fed tomorrow. The russian is a very emotional player and he will not forget that beating Fed put on him last year at Wimbledon. Not saying that Youzhny will win the match but be very careful if you're thinking about wagering on Fed games or straight set line.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    What I do have a read on is that Youzhny will not get rolled over by Fed tomorrow. The russian is a very emotional player and he will not forget that beating Fed put on him last year at Wimbledon. Not saying that Youzhny will win the match but be very careful if you're thinking about wagering on Fed games or straight set line.
    He looked good, but he is also highly volatile. I would not rule out a 6-3 6-0 rout by feds. The good news is that if he stays in this zone, betting against 2-0 feds should be a good value (probably the odds will be +400).

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Wow, Youzhny playing all out again today. First Kohlschrieber now Gasquet. Gasquet is going to bury the public today if he loses. I didnt have a read on this match. If anything I was leaning the Over but glad I didnt.
    Straight setting Kohlschrieber and now Gasquet has officially put him into the beast zone on grass.

The russian madman is back ladies and gentlemen.
    yep I was on gasquet and got assfisted....

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see where Youzhny keeps pace with Federer. Fed engaged on his favorite and probably best surface - a shot at the title again at a place that has always jived well with his game. Youzhny's game has never troubled Fed. I don't see the logic in thinking he won't get blown out because he'll remember last year at Wimbledon ... he also got beat down at this same tournament last year by Federer and that helped him nada at Wimbledon.

Youzhny has always been one of my favorites and his result at Wimbledon last year was superb and fun to watch, but this has never been a good match-up for him.

The Kohlschreiber match surprised me. Gasquet not giving two shits late at a 250 level tourney did not.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

spread is Fed -4.5 +100 so basically it will end 6-3 6-4. hmmm...maybe youz keeps it closer...?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tend to like both unders tomorrow. Don't know if I will play anything, but both look decent to me.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I still got a feeling Youzhny will take more than 8 games off Fed and push it past the Over 21.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I don't see where Youzhny keeps pace with Federer. Fed engaged on his favorite and probably best surface - a shot at the title again at a place that has always jived well with his game. Youzhny's game has never troubled Fed. I don't see the logic in thinking he won't get blown out because he'll remember last year at Wimbledon ... he also got beat down at this same tournament last year by Federer and that helped him nada at Wimbledon.

Youzhny has always been one of my favorites and his result at Wimbledon last year was superb and fun to watch, but this has never been a good match-up for him.

The Kohlschreiber match surprised me. Gasquet not giving two shits late at a 250 level tourney did not.
    Told ya man. Previous history doesn't apply for this match because Youzhny is in very strong form right now on grass. Pushed Fed to the brink this set. Tiebreak here we come. The Over 21 is pretty much money now unless Fed bagels him this next set.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

And there it is. First set to Youzhny. Cash all the Overs and Youzhny set bets.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

BOOM! I love waking up to a +175 set Youz winner