bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Is Serena Williams the best female tennis player of all time?

She may be about as feminine as Patrick Ewing but that bitch can play the penetrate out of some tennis

When that gets unleashed on her 100 pound opponent she eats them and spits out the bones every time

Watching Errani try to keep up with her didnt even look like a match and Errani is ranked #7 in the world, nothing but Serena screaming and flexing her biceps while Errani lowered her head like a dog thats been beat too much for an hour and a half
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 05-11-13 at 08:43 AM.

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serena has a very powerful game.None of the WTA players can match her in terms of power.

So,when she's having a good day i.e not making too many unforced errors etc then she'll just blow her opponents off the court.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Look at that ass... Man I would love to pound that buddakadonk
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 05:02 PM. Reason: image does not exist

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Statistically, no.
    Not until she wins another 9 slam titles, which is unlikely.

At present though she dominating the womens game for sure.
    No player has really taken control of the game over the last few years with 9 different winners in the last 12 slams, which is rare.
    Although in current form I could see her dominating for a few years yet, and maybe have a chance to match Steffi's 22 open era slams.

bettilimbroke999

She has ALOT of good days...like everyday that ends y.

Just comparing her serve to her opponents is a lob vs a sledgehammer. I want to check between her legs and make sure its a female serving. Only the top 1 or 2 other female players in the world can even return it regardless of where she hits it enough to break her so its just a matter of time before she breaks their lob serves and wins the match

When 99% of these little girls get the news they're matched against Serena I wonder if they get their travel expenses reimbursed since they have zero chance of advancing

bettilimbroke999

She has won the last 2 majors and 3 of the last 4 Wimbledon's but honestly I think she's greatly underperformed as I dont know how she doesnt win nearly every one...she must just go double fault crazy in one match or something cause these little girls look like their bein shot at when she hits her serve...then they lob it to her and have to battle for every point on their serve. Hell her service returns are faster than their serves

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

The primary reason for her success is her lack of femininity.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yes and anyone thst says no is a racist

meximonster
    meximonster's Avatar Become A Pro!

She has a big fat ass I love it!!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

stephie graff

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Yes and anyone thst says no is a racist

Dont you think a person needs to be in the TOP FIVE in grand slam singles titles before you make a statement like this one?? TOP FIVE AT LEAST?? Because she is not even there yet. This is tennis you do not need teammates to win a title, so until she gets in the top five saying she is the greatest without debate is beyond ridiculous.

Serena is the most talented female player of all time but she has a life outside tennis and does not have the single focus some athletes have. She does TV voice overs, writes books, has fashion lines, does charity work, she even owns a piece of the miami dolphins. To her credit she has a big life, not just tennis but the trade off is that is why she isnt second or 3rd by now.

Talent wise, best of all time. Results wise? No. Not close yet

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Steffi graf still the best

Serena got to win a couple more grand slam

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Radwanska is ranked 4 and she gets destroyed by the top 3 all the time. Wta doesn't have that much competition. You would rarely see anyone besides Serena, Azarenka, Sharapova, and Li Na in the major finals. Recently Sharapova could have have beaten her and she could do it this tournament to, if she doesn't choke.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Dont you think a person needs to be in the TOP FIVE in grand slam singles titles before you make a statement like this one?? TOP FIVE AT LEAST?? Because she is not even there yet. This is tennis you do not need teammates to win a title, so until she gets in the top five saying she is the greatest without debate is beyond ridiculous.

Serena is the most talented female player of all time but she has a life outside tennis and does not have the single focus some athletes have. She does TV voice overs, writes books, has fashion lines, does charity work, she even owns a piece of the miami dolphins. To her credit she has a big life, not just tennis but the trade off is that is why she isnt second or 3rd by now.

Talent wise, best of all time. Results wise? No. Not close yet
    Well she will be when she retires

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Actually Serena stay around here in palm beach garden and you do see her around here in west palm beach shopping and stuff. The azz is unreal in person!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

maybe. with a * next to her name

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    She has won the last 2 majors and 3 of the last 4 Wimbledon's but honestly I think she's greatly underperformed as I dont know how she doesnt win nearly every one...she must just go double fault crazy in one match or something cause these little girls look like their bein shot at when she hits her serve...then they lob it to her and have to battle for every point on their serve. Hell her service returns are faster than their serves
    She has won the last 2 majors? She didn't make the finals at the AO. Lost to Sloan Stephens. Serena is amazing but it's not like she's unbeatable. Definitely could make the case that she's the greatest ever.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

Blacks chicks have far more testosterone than whites chicks so its an unfair fight....this beast serena would blow little johnny mcenroe off the court on a good day.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Blacks chicks have far more testosterone than whites chicks so its an unfair fight....this beast serena would blow little johnny mcenroe off the court on a good day.
    I agree Serena is basically Patrick Ewing in drag playing against nothing but 100 lb smokin hot white chicks but still apparently she is technically female

She fist pumps and screams COME ON!!! (about as feminine as jerkin off on the court yellin who's ur daddy bitch!) despite the fact shes up a set and 5-0 and her opponent only returns 1 out of 5 of her serves

Honestly I forget its women's tennis when Im watching Serena...every other match is a couple 100 lb models screaming for their life on every light weak ass girly swing like its takin everything out of em just to swing the 2 ounce racket and then you have Serena who all you hear when shes playing is that thud fuckin pounding every hit as she knocks the fur off the ball followed by COME ON and retaping her 8-inch overgrown clit
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-11-13 at 03:45 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Look at that ass... Man I would love to pound that buddakadonk
    She said she wanted anal and I said great...then she asked me to bendover!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 05:03 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

Sumalia gave bettilimbroke999 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

She may be about as feminine as Patrick Ewing but that bitch can play the penetrate out of some tennis
    What are you talking about she has the biggest on tour

Smoke

Best looking too

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 05:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    She does have those big black momma hangin so I guess thats what keeps her female enough to keep playin women's events...her opponents are too thin to even have ...the tour knows what butters their bread and it sure aint the thrilling matches between #1 and #7!

There's like 300 players on tour despite there only being 100 women in the world that actually play tennis on a regular basis...if a tall hot girl at the mall weighs under a 100 pounds they will put a tennis racket in her hands give her some lingerie to wear and rank her #100 in the world and let her get shot at by Serena
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-11-13 at 04:28 PM.

Smoke

Racism will get you nowhere you stupid piece of ....
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 05:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

serena had nothing the other day against Medina, and still had the guts to fight thru and win. The sign of a champ.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ethandavis2 View Post
    serena had nothing the other day against Medina, and still had the guts to fight thru and win. The sign of a champ.
    Yup the sign of a champ is playing so godawful a player that has never won a match is beating you and then your coach reminds your dumbass you're a large black man playing against a little white girl and you say oh yea my bad and proceed to win the next 80 unreturned serves as your opponent stands confused watching the bullets whizzing by her and cries bc she hasnt eaten in 20 days and needed to finally win a match to buy groceries

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Yup the sign of a champ is playing so godawful a player that has never won a match is beating you and then your coach reminds your dumbass you're a large black man playing against a little white girl and you say oh yea my bad and proceed to win the next 80 unreturned serves as your opponent stands confused watching the bullets whizzing by her and cries bc she hasnt eaten in 20 days and needed to finally win a match to buy groceries

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Betbroke you're on fire in this thread!!!!!

I could use someone like you to assist me on this board...

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Simona Halep had huge ones she had to get them reduced

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

There's like 300 players on tour despite there only being 100 women in the world that actually play tennis on a regular basis...if a tall hot girl at the mall weighs under a 100 pounds they will put a tennis racket in her hands give her some lingerie to wear and rank her #100 in the world and let her get shot at by Serena
    Truth. Don't forget about the part where they're told to scream REALLY LOUD, like earth-shattering orgasm loud. And if I wanted to see a woman do something superior I'd give her a kitchen and some food, damn I'd give her an unopened brew and watch the magic happen. You don't watch women for sports, it's the other way around, well maybe except for bowling. Women's tennis, women's volleyball, Victoria Secret's catalogues and early morning aerobics on TV were made for men.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

No doubt. She came back from an extensive period off and managed to claw herself back to number 1. Beast

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Truth. Don't forget about the part where they're told to scream REALLY LOUD, like earth-shattering orgasm loud. And if I wanted to see a woman do something superior I'd give her a kitchen and some food, damn I'd give her an unopened brew and watch the magic happen. You don't watch women for sports, it's the other way around, well maybe except for bowling. Women's tennis, women's volleyball, Victoria Secret's catalogues and early morning aerobics on TV were made for men.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    penetrate me harder!

You can tell she really wants this point