Repute Capping
    Repute Capping's Avatar Become A Pro!

(Tennis) Repute's Thread

Hi, welcome on the board. I'll try to provide profitable tennis picks to you in this topic, hope I hit more than I miss. Let's start today! I'm betting 1 unit risked (not to win).

[Doha] WTA - Maria Sharapova vs. Serena Williams
    16/02/2013, 11:30 pm ET
    1 unit on #4627 Maria Sharapova (+4.5 games) (@1.833 / -120)

[Rotterdam] ATP - Julien Benneteau vs. Gilles Simon
    16/02/2013, 3:00 am ET
    1 unit on #4058 Gilles Simon (ML) (@2.150 / +115)
    Last edited by Repute Capping; 02-16-13 at 08:32 AM.

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I thought the over on games was a more safe bet. Serena's straight dominance over Maria, and their both recent struggles in this particular tourney, could lead to a lot of inconsistency. I still think Serena is going to continue to hold serve almost every time, I just think that due to her ankle, it'll be hard to consistently break Maria.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Repute Capping View Post
    Hi, welcome on the board. I'll try to provide profitable tennis picks to you in this topic, hope I hit more than I miss. Let's start today! I'm betting 1 unit risked (not to win).

[Doha] WTA - Maria Sharapova vs. Serena Williams
    16/02/2013, 11:30 pm ET
    1 unit on #4627 Maria Sharapova (+4.5 games) (@1.833 / -120)

[Rotterdam] ATP - Julien Benneteau vs. Gilles Simon
    16/02/2013, 3:00 am ET
    1 unit on #4058 Gilles Simon (ML) (@2.150 / +115)
    i agree with you on both....fee free to check my daily pics!!!your comments will be welcome!!!

Repute Capping
    Repute Capping's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes36 View Post
    I thought the over on games was a more safe bet. Serena's straight dominance over Maria, and their both recent struggles in this particular tourney, could lead to a lot of inconsistency. I still think Serena is going to continue to hold serve almost every time, I just think that due to her ankle, it'll be hard to consistently break Maria.
    I watched Serena yesterday and against younger Radwanska and she wasn't that dominant on serve. She's been making even double faults and often had to serve their 2nd serves. Of course if she plays her best, she wins this pretty easily but I see a letdown spot for her after regaining #1 in the ranking. Sharapova hates Williams and she'll be extremely motivated. I decided to play games spread because Serena might win this one 6-4 6-4 firstly, or if she lets down, she even might lose in straights.

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    i agree with you on both....fee free to check my daily pics!!!your comments will be welcome!!!
    Thanks, hope I hit these picks. Will be looking at your thread my friend.