kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

$100 on Murray ML @2.875 against Djokovic. The bookies dont do justice here

Single @ $100.00 ($100.00)
    Total Price: 2.875
    27 Jan 06:00 Tennis / Australian Open / Men / Singles / Final / N.Djokovic vs A.Murray / To Win Match - Murray, Andy @

The match will be close.

One last step Andy, come on!!

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

agree the match will be close but in the end djok will be mentally too strong for andy

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    agree the match will be close but in the end djok will be mentally too strong for andy
    That was not the case at US Open. He served very well today. I agree Djokovic is mentally stronger but those few very crtical point may favor Murray in the end. He is in very good shape.

And when he lost last few times to Djokovic, the games could go both ways
    Last edited by kenz; 01-25-13 at 07:56 AM.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

murray should have won handily in 3 sets and look what happened
    coming into 2012 us open final, djok had to play 3 straight days with a day's rest and again murray almost choked away 2 set lead

djok in 4 is my prediction

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

You havent been watching this tournament if you think the lord himself could beat Djokovic right now. This line is a gift because linesmakers have been sleeping during the matches. Djokovic is playing possessed. Good luck though.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    You havent been watching this tournament if you think the lord himself could beat Djokovic right now. This line is a gift because linesmakers have been sleeping during the matches. Djokovic is playing possessed. Good luck though.
    He was great against Ferrer, but that's an easy matchup that allows him to play freely. Not so good against Berdych - Berdy actually said he's said Djoko play a lot better. Then Wawrinka should have been 2-0 up but choked hard serving for the set and lost 6 games in a row, before choking some more, and getting outlasted in the 5th.

kenz

If you look at all the last games since US Open, Djokovic won with a very very tiny margin.

I like how Murray serves, how he returns. I think he has a chance

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

If you watched any of Djoko/Berdych or Djoko/Ferrer, how could you possibly back Murray?

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    If you watched any of Djoko/Berdych or Djoko/Ferrer, how could you possibly back Murray?
    I watched both games. It is all about matchups and recent forms

Berdych cant matchup with Djokovic, Ferrer cant matchup with Djokovic.

Murray matchup very well with Djokovic.

This match is @1.70 - @2.10 not current rates

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

also taking murray, gl

great odds, murray with a great backhand, great movement, probably should be djoker -120 instead of -175
    Last edited by face; 01-25-13 at 11:32 AM.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

The Joker will destroy Murray...this will go in straight sets...

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Djokovic will not lose...

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I was on Djoker before the semi, expecting an easy win for Djoker and the other semi to be a battle. which turned out to be correct.

But if Murray serves well he can win this, that's a very impressive serve when it's working.

Hard match to handicap, post Lendl, Murray is a beast.

kenz

Won on Murray ML against Federer and Na Li +1.5 sets but this wont be easy

Come on Andy!

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

Djokovic in 3 or 4 sets, will be a great game !

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Djokovic all night long. It is true that Murray served good BUT only in the first half of the match. Novak played like a god against Ferrer - it is true that ferrer's game suits him cos he plays 'slow' clay tennis and allows djoker to smash all that high topspin balls with no mercy. But still, he gave ferrer 0% chance. Concerning the berdych game, it is also true that Berdych said he saw djokovic played not at his best, but he also said that he himself played poorly. Also, the defeat of wawrinka (who btw played a best match of his entire life) made him only stronger.
    About murray - he is unstable and tends to choke (as seen in first set against chardy, second set against fed). ATM he is not able to beat djokovic. That is my opinion.
    Djokovic -2.5 @1,75ish is the play.
    Gl all, I really do not think djokovic will fail this game.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Rolling with Joker.

kenz

http://www.matchstat.com/Compare/5992/1075/9805

I am a bit lazy, so I add the link. Just look at H2H matches and click the info button. Check the 2012 semi final clash. Check how Shangai game rolled after Murray defeated Federer handily. Check how the statistics are so close.

Djokovic always chrashes Ferrer there is nothing special in this.

If there is one active player Djokovic hates to play, it is Murray.

Murray is the more talented player, if you can look objectively. And if he serves well as he did, and does not lose confidence he will win.

If Murray had the consistency and mental strength of Djokovic, he would be unbeatable.

kenz

The guy played final in Wimbledon had a very close game against Federer, then won the Olympics and US Open. These are the latest GSs.

He has the best record of anyone for the latest Slams and saying that he wont win a set is pretty subjective

Lakers Dynasty
    Lakers Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Murray has really matured the last year & his serve is better than ever. Murray is on a roll & i think he will take the Joker out in 4 sets.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    http://www.matchstat.com/Compare/5992/1075/9805

Murray is the more talented player, if you can look objectively. And if he serves well as he did, and does not lose confidence he will win.

If Murray had the consistency and mental strength of Djokovic, he would be unbeatable.
    Youve lost your mind. Do u even watch tennis? Murray is not more talented. And u saying if "Murray had consistency and mental game of Joker, he would be unbeatable"....thats like me saying if i could play basketball like Lebron James than i would be a millionaire. No shit. Theres a reason Murray is weak in those areas...if he wasnt, he wouldnt be Andy Murray

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

thats like me saying if i could play basketball like Lebron James than i would be a millionaire. No shit.

LOL.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    This hapened last year Tevari...... Djoker cleaned Ferrer went on to play in the semi's. Andy was up 2 sets t 1 set but Andy was dead tired after 4 hours, and caved in the 5th set. Think about this....... Djoker hasnt had a tune up match in over a week. Playing Ferrer was almost a bad thing. To easy.Murray played FED. Great tune up match. Murray in better shape than last year. If your all in on Djoker u may win, but this will be a stressful match to watch if your backing joker. should be a 4-5 seter easy.I would never back Joker at this price. WaWa almost took him out earlier.

YJ
    YJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

I honestly think whoever takes the 1st set wins the match.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    This hapened last year Tevari...... Djoker cleaned Ferrer went on to play in the semi's. Andy was up 2 sets t 1 set but Andy was dead tired after 4 hours, and caved in the 5th set. Think about this....... Djoker hasnt had a tune up match in over a week. Playing Ferrer was almost a bad thing. To easy.Murray played FED. Great tune up match. Murray in better shape than last year. If your all in on Djoker u may win, but this will be a stressful match to watch if your backing joker. should be a 4-5 seter easy.I would never back Joker at this price. WaWa almost took him out earlier.
    'Tune up' ?? We aren't talking about some scrub here....this is Novak f'n Djokovic, he doesn't need to get 'tuned up'. He is as good as they come and will deliver. Seriously, a guy who is the best at what he does does not need tuning up to perform at his optimal level - he knows exactly wht this match requires of him and he also knew what each other match leading to this required from him and he got it done.

As for the Wawrinka match...there's a million ways you can look at it but the fact of the matter is, when you're playing at this level, you're going to run into situations when the guy standing across from u can play his A game and keep up with you. The bottom line is he got through it, one way or the other.

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Murray gets up, like him winning 3-2 at some juicy odds on Betfair, with Djok 3-2 and Murray 3-1 as small hedges. GL!

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Youve lost your mind. Do u even watch tennis? Murray is not more talented. And u saying if "Murray had consistency and mental game of Joker, he would be unbeatable"....thats like me saying if i could play basketball like Lebron James than i would be a millionaire. No shit. Theres a reason Murray is weak in those areas...if he wasnt, he wouldnt be Andy Murray
    I admit how that sentence sounds. But Murray is the more talented and skillful player. And I am the one who watches more tennis between us

kenz

http://www.andymurray.com/

I like his mindset in his blog. Probably Djokovic did the same but I like how he went directly to the ice bath after Federer game and then meet the media obligations :P

He says my record speaks at he biggest games o the latest Slams.

If he serves well, we will see an upset.

Dont forget last year we had a 5 setter between these two.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    'Tune up' ?? We aren't talking about some scrub here....this is Novak f'n Djokovic, he doesn't need to get 'tuned up'. He is as good as they come and will deliver. Seriously, a guy who is the best at what he does does not need tuning up to perform at his optimal level - he knows exactly wht this match requires of him and he also knew what each other match leading to this required from him and he got it done.

As for the Wawrinka match...there's a million ways you can look at it but the fact of the matter is, when you're playing at this level, you're going to run into situations when the guy standing across from u can play his A game and keep up with you. The bottom line is he got through it, one way or the other.
    SO when ha this really happened to Murray this tourney???? He even made Ferrer look Swiss cheese in the 5th set. Honestly U are super Nieve to b on Joker at this Price in a pickem match if u are on Joker.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post

AND yes he does need to get "tuned UP" thats why he lots set one!!! Murray been playing meaningful points for 6sets sets now! Genius!!

Sport_Fish

AND yes he does need to get "tuned UP" thats why he lots set one!!! Murray been playing meaningful points for 6sets sets now! Genius!!
    Yeah he lost the 1st set cuz he wasn't 'tuned up'

Did you notice there were no breaks of serve? Did u notice Djoker actually had more break-points than Murray did. Did u notice that, for the large part it means Djoker played better in that set than Murray. BUT, what happened? Djoker loses concentration in tie-break and a few UE errors at the wrong time leads to Murray taking set 1. Not uncommon at all in this sport - one momentum shift, that's all it was - not a lack of 'tune-up'

matt1216

LOL u were probably 1 of the 70% of the population on Djoker wernt you? Momentum s everything if you havnt figured that one out yet!

HEY!, is this still dead money?????? lmfao good call bud

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

your gonna look silly if Djok ends up winning matt1216

matt1216

I have over 41.5 games. Murray +14.5 Points. Ill be pissed If Djoker dosnt win atleast 1 set.

Sport_Fish

LOL u were probably 1 of the 70% of the population on Djoker wernt you? Momentum s everything if you havnt figured that one out yet!

HEY!, is this still dead money?????? lmfao good call bud
    Yeah I'm on Djoker...but i have him at -120 future bet from few days ago. I wouldve added more but I hate playing a bet at a worse price than what I originally have.

We have yet to see if it's dead money But I like my position still.

12 Last