mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most interesting matches tonight (input necessary)

I'm eyeing 3 match ups for later:

Raonic/Kohl - I love to fade Raonic and his poor ground strokes game... Kohl is a good player and at + money was thinking this being a good time to do it. I have not seen Raonic play this year and he has only dropped 1 set so far this torny, how has he looked?

Vesnina has been kicking ass lately, and at -130 - seems like a good bet here too.

Finally, I'm willing to drop a couple additional units on Sloan as Robson has been too inconsistent and should have lost last round. But I know Sloan can be just as bad, how has she looked so far?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Kohl has looked great so far. He's serving amazingly well lately, and Raonic being such a poor returner is going to struggle. It's like whenever Karlovic faces a decent server - everyone thinks of Karlovic's serve, but then he has no chance of breaking himself. On form, Kohl should be favourite. However..... there's a suspicion Raonic is a higher grade mentally on the big stage.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm small myself on Vinci, she's looked solid not dropping a set or being challenged much the first two rounds.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Vinci's name also means to win in Italian. Not sure why but every time I hesitate picking her I remember that and pull the trigger. Since WTA betting is so wacked anyway, figure that's as good a reason as any

But Vesnina's dangerous when she's playing well, which she is now. I'll be at that match and it's one of the ones I'm really looking forward to besides Raonic/Kohli. If you hear a screech from the crowd then you know I put more than I should have on Vinci.
    Points Awarded:

SCS gave shari91 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yell out SBR during the match so we'll know its you Shari