GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lorenzi +750

taking a shot here

let down spot for anderson maybe?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Anderson has been in good form so far this year. This is his best surface as well. His big serve should get him a lot of easy points. I like Anderson here but not betting it.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lorenzi has recently hit his career high singles rank at age 31

I think he will be in a good mindset coming in to this match

Yes anderson has been playing well but he has also been playing alot and maybe evenbeyond himself

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

yeah I'm on it. Parlayed with Djokovic and Ferrer.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

if anderson plays the same way he did against tomic than he wins this 1 easily

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Lorenzi is about to take the 1st set it looks like.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Playing very well, good bet... nice catch ! was +800 earlier

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice bet congrats on your win

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

bit premature no?

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Regardless of the outcome, it was a good bet, with this value you would more likely to make tons of $$$ on the dog if he plays up to the competition... and Lorenzi did...

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

This thread completely confused me. Everyone was congratulating you after Anderson only lost the first set????? HUH??? There was NO way on earth, and I mean NO way, that Lorenzi was going to beat Anderson in the BEST of 5 set match! I had Anderson in ALL my parlays yesterday & even if a good player, playing a lesser player, loses the first set......... that doesn't mean anything. The better player in these majors has to lose THREE sets. We see quite often the better player lose the first and then cruise to an easy four set win. Anderson was that scenario yesterday, so were a few other good players. Maybe, and I mean MAYBE, take shots on first set action. But Lorenzi to beat Anderson, who is playing really really good, in a best of 5??? To me, anything on Lorenzi with that ML was money thrown in the garbage.

I'm just confused why people were saying, good bet. Lorenzi got lucky to win one set, he should of got beat down in straights. BOL though on those huge dogs..... One might hit for ya this tourney, ya never know I guess.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    nice bet congrats on your win

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    This thread completely confused me. Everyone was congratulating you after Anderson only lost the first set????? HUH??? There was NO way on earth, and I mean NO way, that Lorenzi was going to beat Anderson in the BEST of 5 set match! I had Anderson in ALL my parlays yesterday & even if a good player, playing a lesser player, loses the first set......... that doesn't mean anything. The better player in these majors has to lose THREE sets. We see quite often the better player lose the first and then cruise to an easy four set win. Anderson was that scenario yesterday, so were a few other good players. Maybe, and I mean MAYBE, take shots on first set action. But Lorenzi to beat Anderson, who is playing really really good, in a best of 5??? To me, anything on Lorenzi with that ML was money thrown in the garbage.

I'm just confused why people were saying, good bet. Lorenzi got lucky to win one set, he should of got beat down in straights. BOL though on those huge dogs..... One might hit for ya this tourney, ya never know I guess.
    lol

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Yisman, I just saw that you are over 50K posts!!! Holy cow!! That's a ton man

BOL today and tonight sir!