DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Federer systematically destroys Ferrer, 14-0 record and i'm getting better than 6:1

C'mon now...
    Federer -575 lets do this.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

My book has Fed at -460.

Man I want to hit it, but I am quite frightened. Much like a child. Ferrer doesn't lose lately.

In fact, Ferrer certainly has his best shot ever to beat Federer at this event. There is no arguing that he is in his career best form. Federer rested or not, you can't tell me he cares about remaining undefeated against Ferrer. There is nothing not to like about Ferrer. Federer must respect him. Advancing is almost a foregone conclusion for him, so he can win the Tour Final and take his foot off the proverbial gas tomorrow. He gave up the number one ranking without a fight. How important is the win for Fed tomorrow? I can assure you it is the biggest match of Ferrer's life. And he seems ready to embrace this challenge to me. I will wait until match and will allow my book odds to update. In fact , it wouldn't surprise me to see...

Ferrer in two.
    Last edited by Hangoverblack; 11-08-12 at 02:23 AM.

erkanua
    erkanua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2395

Fed may wont care it but it is not the biggest match of Ferrer's career..

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

every grand slam semi final was way bigger for ferrer than a RR match in the tour finals, especially since he still has a very good chance to advance even if he loses today, although of course he will put up a huge fight

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    My book has Fed at -460.

Man I want to hit it, but I am quite frightened. Much like a child. Ferrer doesn't lose lately.

In fact, Ferrer certainly has his best shot ever to beat Federer at this event. There is no arguing that he is in his career best form. Federer rested or not, you can't tell me he cares about remaining undefeated against Ferrer. There is nothing not to like about Ferrer. Federer must respect him. Advancing is almost a foregone conclusion for him, so he can win the Tour Final and take his foot off the proverbial gas tomorrow. He gave up the number one ranking without a fight. How important is the win for Fed tomorrow? I can assure you it is the biggest match of Ferrer's life. And he seems ready to embrace this challenge to me. I will wait until match and will allow my book odds to update. In fact , it wouldn't surprise me to see...

Ferrer in two.
    He gave up #1 specifically to prepare for this event. A win today also affords him the luxury of not having to give two shits against Del Potro in the final RR match. You'll get a full effort from both. I don't see where this match is any more important to Ferrer than it was last year when they met in the semis. This is actually probably less important because it's not a knockout match. He loses today, he still has Tipsarevic or a sub to finish off the group and still likely advance and he should have little problem with Mr.T or a sub.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going ferrer +4,5 ...guy is beast these days, he's solid as rock! I believe he won't lose more than one serve each set...still, I believe ferrer (even though he's not at his best atm) can break his serve each set and hold his own
    ofc there's possibility that the spaniard will win the match just by his fast feet and stubbornness.
    gl with ur picks guys

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

ev1 wins! GJ