face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

djoker

like djoker to beat murray/berdych so just going ahead and betting -195 that he wins tournament

think it will be another easy beatdown

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

an easy beatdown against Murray? you would be mistaken. The only reason you're getting him at that price is because he probably already has a spot in the finals.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

He is in rly good form right now..Parlayed Djoker+Serena to win props myself yesterday for 2 units, almost 1:1..BOL

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I don't think he worth -195 in the final, if murray can win the SF he has a REALLY hard game to go against..

face

think murray could be tired though after the berdych match. probably right that -195 not that great of a deal, looking for something to parlay it with

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

bro why would you even do that. Djoker will be -220ish in the finals. you're saving 30 cents tops probably. you don't base who wins a slam on who's had better form throughout the tournament. why does everyone here think that? Tennis is not like other sports in that regard. I think Murray is going to be Djokovic if they both meet. Fatigue won't be an issue no matter what.

Murray and Djoker know each other better than anyone in ATP tennis, and with Murray's progression this last year, I can finally say that I think he's almost on Djokovic's level and this is a 50-50 match imo with a slight edge to Novak.

face

just think djoker is so fast and has great fitness and composure under pressure. great returner and has won 5 slams up against murray or berdych who haven't won any. better bets out there at better odds for sure. appreciate responses

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Djoker could of only lost to fed he will beat Murray.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1860

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    bro why would you even do that. Djoker will be -220ish in the finals. you're saving 30 cents tops probably. you don't base who wins a slam on who's had better form throughout the tournament. why does everyone here think that? Tennis is not like other sports in that regard. I think Murray is going to be Djokovic if they both meet. Fatigue won't be an issue no matter what.

Murray and Djoker know each other better than anyone in ATP tennis, and with Murray's progression this last year, I can finally say that I think he's almost on Djokovic's level and this is a 50-50 match imo with a slight edge to Novak.
    What if Murray loses then the line will be higher so the bet won't look that bad.

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    an easy beatdown against Murray? you would be mistaken. The only reason you're getting him at that price is because he probably already has a spot in the finals.
    First of all. Murray will not be in the final. Berdych will. Another question is if Berdych can take Djoker - it dont think so. I think its a great bet. But hey. Good luck with your Murray bet...

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Can't be a beatdown if Novak is playing Murray - he will struggle. I think it will be just like when they met at the beginning of the season at AO....Murray puts up a tough fight but Djokovic pulls through at the end.

face

have a good idea for a bet on this match. 2 bets:

1) djoker 3 sets to 1 +245
    2) djoker 3 sets to 2 +495

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by MrGambler View Post
    First of all. Murray will not be in the final. Berdych will. Another question is if Berdych can take Djoker - it dont think so. I think its a great bet. But hey. Good luck with your Murray bet...

lol????