Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

David Ferrer ML +850 (Djokovic)

Gonna throw a unit on Ferrer at this price. I know it's Djokovic but I see good value at this price.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

fukk me, just missed this play!

thought it started @ 5...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Looking good early.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Should of played Ferrer to win first set too.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i don't know how you typed and got that off
    at 438 the match was just starting
    seconds of time
    haha GO FERRER

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

This little guys awesome.

How can you not love this guy?

300% all the time.

Keeps his head down.

Balls.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Ferrer only +260 at break hahaha

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

djokavic look like shit. Playing tight and scared. It is over for him.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    i don't know how you typed and got that off
    at 438 the match was just starting
    seconds of time
    haha GO FERRER
    5dimes. Oh and I actually got +855 LOL

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Unreal! Suspending the match til tomorrow due to weather. Ferrer in control too. Up 5-2 on serve.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Joker buried alive.

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

A golden dove for Djokovic.

Ferrer's pissed.

He's coming out and giving it 600% tomorrow.

Even if Djoker does turn it around, I have no qualms losing on a guy who gives it as much as Ferrer when you have all these other divas out there giving it 50% around the sports world.

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm dont like this at all...Ferrer had him big time....tomorrow is another story...no wind...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by therushishere View Post
    Even if Djoker does turn it around, I have no qualms losing on a guy who gives it as much as Ferrer when you have all these other divas out there giving it 50% around the sports world.
    One reason I love wagering Ferrer is you know he will give 110% on every point.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

got a shot gl on the doggie

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like he might take a set, but the weather certainly was a big issue. Ferrer adapted better. I still think the word value is just a term that needs to be removed from our vocabulary. Best of 5 on clay? Perhaps. Best of 5 on hard courts, track record shows Djokovic wears Ferrer out over the course of the match. I will be shocked if Djokovic loses to Ferrer - it would be a Top 5 upset that should be up there with Soderling over Nadal @ the French Open & probably Delpo over Federer @ the U.S. Open. Especially with this weather break, i would be shocked if Robo-Djokovic doesn't come back from the Delpo match. That was probably the sickest match of shot making and returning that I have ever seen from one player.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Looks like he might take a set, but the weather certainly was a big issue. Ferrer adapted better. I still think the word value is just a term that needs to be removed from our vocabulary. Best of 5 on clay? Perhaps. Best of 5 on hard courts, track record shows Djokovic wears Ferrer out over the course of the match. I will be shocked if Djokovic loses to Ferrer - it would be a Top 5 upset that should be up there with Soderling over Nadal @ the French Open & probably Delpo over Federer @ the U.S. Open. Especially with this weather break, i would be shocked if Robo-Djokovic doesn't come back from the Delpo match. That was probably the sickest match of shot making and returning that I have ever seen from one player.
    Totally agree...That kind of return we had seen, but first time we saw someone making both return and shots like that. a Terminator he was.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by therushishere View Post
    This little guys awesome.

How can you not love this guy?

300% all the time.

Keeps his head down.

Balls.
    It's quite easy not to love him (as a tennis player) , his tennis is shit to watch.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

There is nothing wrong with saying a line has value. If you think the guy takes the match one out of five times and the line is +855 then the line has value. I play big long shots all the time and I lose a good chunk of them but the wins outweigh the losses as a net total. I didn't pick the winner more than 50% of the time but I'm up as far as units are concerned. Hence value. Sure I might think a guy will probably lose but if I think the probability of a win is a positive return on my investment the play has value. Gambling is statistics. If every game had a pre determined outcome they wouldn't play the match. Value gambling and statistics all work together hand in hand . Doesn't matter if it's the NFL of tennis.

JayDelight729
    JayDelight729's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Tennis is a sport of emotional swings and players get hot for a period of time on the court and there is a let down. Saw on perfect display in the Ferrer - Tipsarevic match.

New day, new weather conditions, etc... At this price, Djokovic is a very solid play. Who has he lost in the last 3 years in a 5 set match? And why is he going to start now? Djokovic holds 8-0 H2H record against Ferrer on outdoor hard courts.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    There is nothing wrong with saying a line has value. If you think the guy takes the match one out of five times and the line is +855 then the line has value. I play big long shots all the time and I lose a good chunk of them but the wins outweigh the losses as a net total. I didn't pick the winner more than 50% of the time but I'm up as far as units are concerned. Hence value. Sure I might think a guy will probably lose but if I think the probability of a win is a positive return on my investment the play has value. Gambling is statistics. If every game had a pre determined outcome they wouldn't play the match. Value gambling and statistics all work together hand in hand . Doesn't matter if it's the NFL of tennis.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Joker buried alive.
    always thinking a match is over after 1 set. you're a rookie when it comes to tennis

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Djokovic came out today and smoked him. Oh well it was a +even play with a good player. On to the next one as we say.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ferrer just cannot beat top players
    Overmatched every time