GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

thank you tevari !!!!

just wanted to thank you for being a big help in helping me with my parlay. i know you help others here too with your free advice so i just wanted to let you know your an asset to the forum and THANK YOU

appreciate the davydenko and troicki suggestions!! i was lucky to hit it as nishikori was down a set and a break and had a miraculous comeback to win the match.

Wager Type : Parlay (5 team)
    Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 100.00 / 1,160.40(USD)

Outcome : Win
    Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection : Los Angeles Angels
    Line : -1 -152
    Pitchers : U. Jimenez - R - Must Pitch / Z. Greinke - R - Must Pitch

#2) Wager Type : Money Line
    Sport / Period : ATP Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : K. Nishikori
    Line : -318

#3) Wager Type : Money Line
    Selection : V. Troicki
    Line : +136

#4) Wager Type : Money Line
    Selection : M. Cilic
    Line : -469

#5) Wager Type : Money Line
    Selection : N. Davydenko
    Line : +102

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

excellent hit. nice work

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    excellent hit. nice work
    thanks to you, appreciate the insight!!!

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

great comeback by nishikori in that match. blake broke him right away in that second set, thought it was done for.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

sometimes you need a little luck to get on a big roll. hoping that win leads to bigger #s.

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by takzilla View Post
    great comeback by nishikori in that match. blake broke him right away in that second set, thought it was done for.
    i hedged a little on baker, took him plus money on +1.5 sets and for the match, baker one a set so i didnt even lose money on my hedge, thats when you know you're lucky.

nishi was down a set and down 2-0 in the 2nd, i thought i was done for sure. nice to have luck on my side this time

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

Damn dude I'm happy that Nishikori pulled it out for ya. Its also a bit more impressive that you hit it on the 2nd day of the tourney.

I lost a 22 to 1 parlay a month ago, had cards RL and they won by 1. Also had a big ass parlay with a couple tennis dogs that was at like 55:1, but Tsonga ****** me against Chardy. It was only a 5 dollar parlay for fun though so it wouldn't have payed anything massive. The fuckers are hard to hit, especially when your at at least 5 teams and you got a couple close-to even lines in em...

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
    Damn dude I'm happy that Nishikori pulled it out for ya. Its also a bit more impressive that you hit it on the 2nd day of the tourney.

I lost a 22 to 1 parlay a month ago, had cards RL and they won by 1. Also had a big ass parlay with a couple tennis dogs that was at like 55:1, but Tsonga ****** me against Chardy. It was only a 5 dollar parlay for fun though so it wouldn't have payed anything massive. The fuckers are hard to hit, especially when your at at least 5 teams and you got a couple close-to even lines in em...
    i hear ya man. i usually keep the selections at 5 or less on parlays and dont do them all that often.

by the way, word to the wise. FADE the indians often. on the angels again tonight, they are up 7-0

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    i hear ya man. i usually keep the selections at 5 or less on parlays and dont do them all that often.

by the way, word to the wise. FADE the indians often. on the angels again tonight, they are up 7-0
    Dude I wanted to take the Angels but I was on twitter tonight moreso than SBR (still new here so don't really know who to follow) and nobody on twitter (I follow some pretty good mlb cappers) reccomended the angels for some reason so I stayed away lol