showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

match the profile with a strong contender for POTM

hell, screw potm - this guy is pushing for HOF with only a couple hundred posts, all quality top notch stuff that's not to be missed

they're so insightful & inspiring that I feel i speak for most when i say sbr needs to see a face behind the name & persona

some people say he's a ghost, i call bullshit! there's a higher chance he's white than a ghost but i guess white & ghost go hand in hand so lets just judge this fair & square between ourselves & do a vote, i know he may have touched you in a way positive or negative - but i say if he was a man of honor as he seems to be he would agree to leave the forum or at least cut the diatribe if we guessed him right in a profile, i'm sure he has facebook because he sounds like he's still in school, probably a stand up guy in front of his mom but just develops tourrette's online because computers are fun
    I really have no clue who it is, i was running through them & thought what the fu-ck am i doing.. then realized yeah 10 options is a lot - but it was narrowed down from double that so voters be thankful, i really have no clue, can provide no assistance whatsoever, can barely guess, not my cup of tea

1. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000673664023

2. http://www.facebook.com/nate.turner.35

3. http://www.facebook.com/nate.turner.940

4. http://www.facebook.com/nate.turner.144

5. http://www.facebook.com/nate.turner.79

6. http://www.facebook.com/nate.turner.376

7. http://www.facebook.com/nate.turner.986

8. http://www.facebook.com/nate.turner.583

9. http://www.facebook.com/nate.turner.94

10. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000014266359

i'm so confused

anyway nate seems to live in the saloon so i'll post a play so this stays in pt & nate can come post one too if we can understand him

ATP ​(tennis) Atlanta - Gilles Muller+3.5 / +105 / $2.05

The big serving d-ck faces Mardy Fish, fish has struggled with heart problems recently & to put it short isn't 100%, wasn't really there fully at wimbledon either but i just think the fact that it's his first match on hard court will have to get used to conditions & muller already has a win under his belt & pops that serve so will be hard for fish to get a rhythm, yes i know he's defending champion here & yes i know he has a winning record against muller but write up would indicate this is a situational play & that it is so if you tail & lose just blame nate he's the general theme of this thread, starts pretty soon
    *thread is a product of me signing up to kill boredom for a few mins*

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kindly shut the fukk up.

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    you sure? probably way off, most likely younger generation!

showtiime
    Update your status

ohh! p.s william, if this doesn't tickle your fancy you should ask your wife? she reads the board yeah, guess it's a perfect partners kind've thing i wouldn't understand, reading message boards united in love? seems cool, you got a keeper there it seems

btw surely it's ironic that your name pans out as bs when you were in fact calling me the bullshiter

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Better luck on the next thread, showtiime.

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Better luck on the next thread, showtiime.
    hi mikey, i know you're a good christian so it's ok you're not allowed to hate, you act like you hate the dumb but heres your chance to put an end to one of the worst posters here that steals your limelight somewhat (think about that for a sec) - you can't tell me you haven't thought about it, then you'd be lying but something tells me you've kinda got a knack for that

mikey i've been a fan but you hurt my feelings here, i'll remember this!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    hi mikey, i know you're a good christian so it's ok you're not allowed to hate, you act like you hate the dumb but heres your chance to put an end to one of the worst posters here that steals your limelight somewhat (think about that for a sec) - you can't tell me you haven't thought about it, then you'd be lying but something tells me you've kinda got a knack for that

mikey i've been a fan but you hurt my feelings here, i'll remember this!
    I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

showtiime
    Update your status

mikey don't be coy, copping out isn't fun, solve the riddle!

PickWinnerAllDay

showtiime, I have no idea who nate turner is. What handle does he post under?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This riddle is too damn long... dude even if I attempted to read it - I wouldn't finish it. WTF is this nonsense?

showtiime
    Update your status

chalky you probably don't frequent the saloon at all but for those that stop by there would know exactly what i'm talking about

the tennis pick is legit & is not a joke for write up, everything prior to that is wrapped in sarcasm because it's of my belief that nate turner is hands down the worst poster on this board - & i thought i'd have to call him out like the bad ass i am because i couldn't be bothered ignoring him anymore

chalky, get with it!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

lol Shower.

number 6 for me.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

i thought I come off as irrelevant and incoherent

showtiime
    Update your status

it's fine gament iii wouldn't think you could comprehend anything out of your comfort zone of pretty cartoons

showtiime
    Update your status

ATP ​(tennis) Atlanta - Gilles Muller+3.5 / +105 / $2.05

The big serving d-ck faces Mardy Fish, fish has struggled with heart problems recently & to put it short isn't 100%, wasn't really there fully at wimbledon either but i just think the fact that it's his first match on hard court will have to get used to conditions & muller already has a win under his belt & pops that serve so will be hard for fish to get a rhythm, yes i know he's defending champion here & yes i know he has a winning record against muller but write up would indicate this is a situational play & that it is so if you tail & lose just blame nate he's the general theme of this thread
    win: along the lines of what i said would happen, fish couldn't make it through the match & retired hurt, guess he's a sick fool, muller pushed him throughout but lost first set & fish retired halfway through 2nd

anyone that tailed if you played at a book that grades win after 1st set it's $$$ won because he retired after 1st set

danke

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    lol Shower.

number 6 for me.
    hawley gets it

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

win: along the lines of what i said would happen, fish couldn't make it through the match & retired hurt, guess he's a sick fool, muller pushed him throughout but lost first set & fish retired halfway through 2nd

anyone that tailed if you played at a book that grades win after 1st set it's $$$ won because he retired after 1st set

danke
    That's not a win. There is not one book out there that pays spread bets if the match doesn't finish.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    That's not a win. There is not one book out there that pays spread bets if the match doesn't finish.
    Exactly. The guy doesn't even understand the rules of the sport.
    Last edited by MUHerd37; 07-19-12 at 09:51 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

tl;dr

showtiime
    Update your status

pharaoh how fitting you have that name because you just dropped some knowledge here & i can't dispute after digging a little myself

upon further investigation it seems you are correct in correcting me

i was going by this http://www.tennisform.com/default.asp?action=RULES looks old but gives a run down & a rough idea

what i seem to have failed to realize is that spread bets are an entirely different story just as you so joyfully pointed out along with some suave fu-ck that goes by "MUherd37", i know places like betfair & pinny grade after first set but hadn't come across a time when a spread has been graded either way so looked like i was speakin' out of my ass but when really i'd just grade it a schoolboy error

pharaoh you do understand now you've completely bombed my journey to be a tout, set me back years possibly, i don't even know the intricacies behind my own statements on wins/losses & if what i say actually rings true next time people will will be skeptical but for me it'll be a boy cried wolf scenario then theres only one loser, now i'll doubted forever, thanks for ruining my life!

pharaoh hi 5, on the flipside

mumu herder thanks for the input, generally speakin' you sound about as clued up as our good pal nate
    muuu, if i can call you that? in this case, i would like to pull you aside & say - don't hate, appreciate

sometimes it's ok to be a wise ass online if you don't have any moolah coming in, you'll get lucky soon theres plenty of stuff out there, google is a wonderful thing when you're bored

nate, check in!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

The fukk is this shit..

Saloon this crap!

showtiime
    Update your status

for once i agree with daihomo, saloon this so nate can check in!

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

picture 5 ............. shaking the hand of a caucasoid. i have 2 friends and both are african QUEENS.

I DON'T ROLL WITH THE DEVIL.

DON'T ROLL WITH BLACK MALES OTHER THAN FAMILY...........BECAUSE A SCARED NEGRO WILL GET YOU KILLED....TRUE!!

next..................anybody over 25 with a facebook page IS A SQUARE.unless it is for business or school etc..............

i believe in everything i say,the problem is too many so called black males are weak and you can't understand this strong so called black man talking back to the oppressor.

to the righteous............................... ..peace be upon you

to the mischief makers........................eat a e-coli filled lettuce wrap

showtiime
    Update your status

oh ok so you're threatening to kill me?

i can understand what you're on about when you don't talk in riddles, no one hates the world more than you, go outside! go grab some seedless watermelon, it will be relaxing, you deserve it!

you blame the system for everything yet if you were doing well in life you wouldn't be trying to preach your bullshit on a gambling forum of all places (since joining you haven't made one post related to sports, not even close)

nate yes that's true anyone with fb over 25 & not using it for promo purposes is a square but i highly doubt you're beyond 25

I think hawley called it right, you are number 6 aren't you , typical

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Number 3 easy