beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Guys are riding the DOO DOO Brown train again tomorrow?

+170 vs a decent player in Paire...

If these clay courts are playing a bit fast then he has a chance with the Lightning Serve..

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Of course I am!!

gators0708

I hope I wasn't the only one here on him. Great win!

beefcake
    Update your status

Nice win! He plays GG Lopez next.Still going to ride the DOO DOO train!!

beefcake
    Update your status

Brown around +220 now..Tough one vs GG but why stop now?

beefcake
    Update your status

Wow, DOO DOO saved 6 match points and Qualified for Gstadd today.Look like Dreddy will have more of my attention in capping.

gators0708

5-4 0-40 down, and 6-3 down in the breaker. What a legend!!

beefcake
    Update your status

Well never thought I would have a continuing thread about Freakin Dustin brown but he is +250 vs Dimitrov on Thursday..Man he showed some real fortitude in todays match vs Stak.For those that missed it brown was up 40-15 and 4-4(serving), ball landed on the line on a floater return by stak and both Brown and the umpire looked at the mark.Ump eventually decided it was in and brown was indifferent ,no worries, then the shit ass ump said that brown gave up on the point and gave the point to stak(40-30), brown was livid, argued and was right IMO.He proceeded to get broken threw his racket and got a warning. I thought it was all over.Then he broke back at love to go 5-5.Then won a mammoth breaker at 10-8.Think something has changed with him all of a sudden.He is progressing from DOO DOO to James brown out there slowly.Dimitrov is no great guy on clay and the altitude of Gstaad gives his serve extra power.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched that entire match and had a few units on Brown. He showed some awesome mental game and fortitude after that point. I would have been livid also if I was playing. What I've noticed about Brown that could be the turning point of his career is his ground strokes. He was always known for his massive serves but his forehand has gotten much better. He hit some very nice strong winners towards the end of that match.

Dimitrov has been playing extremely well also the last few months. Will be a great match. Brown definitely has a fun game to watch. Definite crowd pleaser.