JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

7/9 Munoz-de la nava +160 vs 21 yr old Phenom Andrey Kuznetsov

26-38 -10.88 (I'm gonna drop my thread because that was annoying, been a bad year so far)
    Umag, Croatia clay: Munoz-de la nava +160: I feel like Kuznetsov is extremely hyped up right now, former Wimby junior champ, he took the first set off Tsonga in French and played a 5 setter in loss to Serra. He's supposed to be the next big thing and he's going for his first ATP tour level win of this year here and I think this is the perfect fade spot. Munoz-de la nava has been a challenger circuit player for most of his career but is a serious late bloomer. They played back-to-back weeks in challengers earlier this year and Kuznetsov won both in 3 set battles. Munoz-de la nava is a poor man's Carlos Berlocq in my opinion, he is a serious fighter and his whole career is based off clay. Kuznetsov has the flashy game and with the match on his racket it is perfect with the pressure on his back against a real tough nut to crack on the baseline in Munoz..

JNic

Munoz is up 6-5* in the 3rd, I'm praying lol

JNic

Loss 7-5 in the tiebreak, this rooster_eater ran around for 3 hours and Kuznetsov was able to finish him off. Kuznetsov is definitely gonna be a big time player