Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Need Tennis Help

I don't wager on tennis very often, but I do follow a lot of you guys on here, as you're definitely the experts. I got slammed pretty hard in bases tonight, so trying to increase my bankroll for tomorrow night. What are the chances that Federer and Nadal lose tomorrow? Thinking about putting them in a parlay together, and maybe adding Youzhny. Just trying to see what should potentially be a "safe" parlay. What do you all think? Thanks for any help/advice.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's nothing necessarily safe especially in these smaller tournaments. Tsonga just lost as a -2000 favorite. Granted Nadal and Federer are not Tsonga but I'd be careful on some kind of all in parlay play. A couple guys on here are talking about a Kohl upset over Nadal. I don't necessarily see it but they're a lot smarter than me. I'd be more worried about Federer. Raonic has a very hot serve. I've personally got a lot of money tied up in Nalbandian and Youzhny myself.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I like Nalbandian and Youzhny.

good2go2mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I like Nalbandian and Youzhny.
    Well let's hit these bit ches!!

Semper Fidelis

That's what scares me-I had a few big parlays that all fell apart because of stupid Tsonga. It wouldn't have bothered me so much if every other play in the parlays didn't hit, but of course they all did. I've had that kind of luck lately the past several days-just last night I missed a huge parlay that would've paid over a grand, only the Rangers won by a single run instead of two. I was able to make a little back with the euro cup this afternoon, only to lose most of it again tonight on baseball. Just tired of getting screwed by a single run or by a player who is dominant and is supposed to beat his competition. Maybe I'll just take your advice and just put some single wagers on nalbandian and youzhny and leave nadal and federer alone. Thanks for your help buddy!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    Well let's hit these bit ches!!
    I am probably going to pass on Youzny because I got alot tied up on Nalbandian. On;y want to worry about one match at a time tomorrow haha.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    That's what scares me-I had a few big parlays that all fell apart because of stupid Tsonga. It wouldn't have bothered me so much if every other play in the parlays didn't hit, but of course they all did. I've had that kind of luck lately the past several days-just last night I missed a huge parlay that would've paid over a grand, only the Rangers won by a single run instead of two. I was able to make a little back with the euro cup this afternoon, only to lose most of it again tonight on baseball. Just tired of getting screwed by a single run or by a player who is dominant and is supposed to beat his competition. Maybe I'll just take your advice and just put some single wagers on nalbandian and youzhny and leave nadal and federer alone. Thanks for your help buddy!
    Good luck on your plays.

good2go2mexico

Once you get more into tennis you'll learn that you never ever ever ever bet on Tsonga unless it's a Grand Slam. This guy is probably the biggest headcase I have ever seen. He doesn't give 2 sh its about low level tournaments. I hear you about the baseball man. I lost my shirt on the Brewers game tonight but I made a bunch up quick with a live bet on the Miami Heat. Hope you hit your tennis tomorrow.

good2go2mexico

I am probably going to pass on Youzny because I got alot tied up on Nalbandian. On;y want to worry about one match at a time tomorrow haha.
    Talk to you in about 6 hours. Hopefully we're both in good moods in about 8 hours or so.

Semper Fidelis

Talk to you in about 6 hours. Hopefully we're both in good moods in about 8 hours or so.
    Yeah that Heat game is honestly the only reason I still have any money in my account. Good luck tomorrow friend, here's to waking up to a bigger bankroll in the morning!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do not touch the Nadal or Fed matches ... Just don't bet them. Wait until the slams to lay the hammer on a high-seed parlay.

good2go2mexico

Yeah that Heat game is honestly the only reason I still have any money in my account. Good luck tomorrow friend, here's to waking up to a bigger bankroll in the morning!
    Don't think I wasn't sweating out that game going to overtime. It's amazing what Kevin Durant can do in the 4th quarter of games. If I make enough money today to justify it, I'm going to put a chunk on the Heat series win paying even money right now. I figure Miami is going to be getting the home calls for the next 3 games.

good2go2mexico

Maybe I'll just take your advice and just put some single wagers on nalbandian and youzhny and leave nadal and federer alone. Thanks for your help buddy!
    Hope you pulled the trigger on these.

Semper Fidelis

Hope you pulled the trigger on these.
    Yes I was able to put what little I had left in my bankroll on these matches. I actually made a decent amount doing a little round robin on nalbandian, youzhny, queerey, and dimitrov. I left nadal alone, but still added on fed, which thankfully pulled through (I sweated that one out for sure!). After euro I'm back up a little bit, so this day has been very good so far. Hopefully it'll continue to be good and my baseball wagers will win as well. Hope you're making some dough today as well buddy!

good2go2mexico

Yes I was able to put what little I had left in my bankroll on these matches. I actually made a decent amount doing a little round robin on nalbandian, youzhny, queerey, and dimitrov. I left nadal alone, but still added on fed, which thankfully pulled through (I sweated that one out for sure!). After euro I'm back up a little bit, so this day has been very good so far. Hopefully it'll continue to be good and my baseball wagers will win as well. Hope you're making some dough today as well buddy!
    Just as a heads up I am hitting Nalbandian hard again tomorrow morning. He's a great value at -120 against a young and relatively untested player on the grass surface.

Demonata

Just as a heads up I am hitting Nalbandian hard again tomorrow morning. He's a great value at -120 against a young and relatively untested player on the grass surface.
    Yep we might as well back him since he keeps winning.

Semper Fidelis

That's crazy because you read my mind-I was just about to ask you who to bet on for tomorrow lol! So nalbandian is the only one you're seeing so far? How confident-pretty big wager, or just small change?

good2go2mexico

That's crazy because you read my mind-I was just about to ask you who to bet on for tomorrow lol! So nalbandian is the only one you're seeing so far? How confident-pretty big wager, or just small change?
    I'm probably going to go big on Cilic which is the first match of the day at -205 not great value but should be a relatively easy win. I will then take the original bet plus the potential winnings and put it back on Nal as the 2nd match. So I'm thinking really big wager, really confident.

Demonata

Cilic should win really easy. He is so good at rallys on grass. Querrey has good serve but not good enough to beat cilic.

Nalbandian should win too. Returns serves very well just does not serve well. Ironic isn't it.

good2go2mexico

I'm probably going to go big on Cilic which is the first match of the day at -205 not great value but should be a relatively easy win. I will then take the original bet plus the potential winnings and put it back on Nal as the 2nd match. So I'm thinking really big wager, really confident.
    I don't know what I'm thinking there. I'll just parlay Cilic and Nas.

Semper Fidelis

Sounds good buddy, I'll tail you once more! As usual, bases are hurting me again, though not quite as bad as last night. Thanks for your help and advice!

Demonata

Sounds good buddy, I'll tail you once more! As usual, bases are hurting me again, though not quite as bad as last night. Thanks for your help and advice!
    Angels and Dodgers going to lose tonight. Unreal.

good2go2mexico

That is what I am f'n talking about right there. That was the biggest hit of my 10 year betting career.

Demonata

That is what I am f'n talking about right there. That was the biggest hit of my 10 year betting career.
    Good hit man. Nalbandian is in beast mode.

Demonata

I hit a huge bet today too with Haas and Cilic -2

good2go2mexico

I hit a huge bet today too with Haas and Cilic -2
    Great call on Haas. I didn't play it myself but talk about a guy that also in beast mode.

Demonata

Great call on Haas. I didn't play it myself but talk about a guy that also in beast mode.
    Thanks man. I'm so tempted to take Haas against federer...
    His serve is great.

good2go2mexico

Thanks man. I'm so tempted to take Haas against federer...
    His serve is great.
    +633 for you to have it. Youzhny couldn't handle Federer worth a damn I see. Make him 0-13 lifetime.

Demonata

+633 for you to have it. Youzhny couldn't handle Federer worth a damn I see. Make him 0-13 lifetime.
    Ya man Haas has been playing out of his mind and the crowd is going for the German in Germany. Federer is still really good on grass but might be worth a half unit bet.