wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody know what time the ito match is schedule to resume tommorow?

I have a pretty good size bet on him with a rolling wager that is already a win and course darkness sets in.. I tried to look everywhere. Anyone know the time est? Hopefully its before the rest of the matches

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's scheduled as the 2nd match of the day on Court 2. It should start around 8 AM EST assuming the 1st match is relatively quick. I got Ito tied up in a big parlay myself. He hasn't looked great hopefully an extra day saves him.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    I have a pretty good size bet on him with a rolling wager that is already a win and course darkness sets in.. I tried to look everywhere. Anyone know the time est? Hopefully its before the rest of the matches
    For the future, incase you need to look again. Go to atptennis.com, then tournaments and click the tourney, it will take you here http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/T...eens-Club.aspx then go down to daily schedule.

Cilic/Ebden starts at 6:30am est, then Ito immediately follows the conclusion of that

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    It's scheduled as the 2nd match of the day on Court 2. It should start around 8 AM EST assuming the 1st match is relatively quick. I got Ito tied up in a big parlay myself. He hasn't looked great hopefully an extra day saves him.
    Cash it for the both of us!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys. Ito made quick work this morning..
    Good luck to all today