tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

ivanovic / pova

There is some value with Ana @ +155. I watched some of the Sharapova/McHale match (7-5, 7-5 pova), Maria didn't look to enthusiastic being out there, and her serve didn't have as much zing on it. I still think she leaves a lot to be desired playing on clay. Ivanovic beat Soler-Espinosa 6-2, 6-1. I think the 'intangibles' are with Ivanovic here. Probably won't bet it but would like to hear some opinions.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Ya hard to tell if shes going to try hard before the french open.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

My opinion may not help, but here it is:

It's WTA, so taking the underdog is worth a shot. But these women are all over the place sometimes. One day they'll struggle with their serves and look lifeless, and then the next day they'll smoke their opponents 6-2, 6-1. Always use caution with WTA.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

tevari using the V word. You sand baggin' sunnuvabitch! If Sharapova starts like she did against McHale, Ivanovic would have a shot. McHale just didn't finish Masha off when she had an early shot to win that set. I thought either Ivanovic or Venus would win today. I think the plus for Ana here is that Sharapova's serve has gone back into shit mode recently, so even with her serve being shotty ... she might have a chance to stay even and push her to make shots.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Maybe take handicap?

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

LOL @ Pova. So bad.