Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

7/23

Play #2
    Zeballos -565
    Sock -170

Total = apprx -114
    1.25u / 1.10u

*Zeballos is 1-7 since May, but this is a match he can get a win back with. His opponent is 16 years old & is losing to most players inside the top 500. Z should be able to win this match, he got a great draw and needs to advance through this one. Sock just won a Challenger 2 weeks ago on hard court & Giraldo won a Challenger 2 weeks ago on clay somewhere barely beating guys like Naso & Riba. I will take Sock who loves the hard court & in the US over a player who prefers clay, although is playing well. Would love to see Sock take him down on the hard court today, should be a close match, one breaker I would assume... USA!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    LOL at you boasting how good you are
    There is a difference between coming on here and just saying "I am the greatest" and having to defend myself from a trolling CLOWN like you. Everything I said was in response to a post that YOU posted moron. Here you are again, TRYING to take what I say and do out of context. I flat out busted you on that partial post you commented on in another thread the other day. You NEVER responded bec you got shown up hard. Now here you are again??? Dude, you are getting pathetic man, for real...

Pls don't become a troll man, I thought you were way better than that.... thought wrong I guess.

Dmoneytx

And Bet10, you do not want to start hijacking my thread bec it's obvious you are jealous of my picks. Otherwise, WHY on earth would you be commenting on my thread for winning picks???? If you want to start this, I will completely ruin your thread with so much crap. I do this crap for fun, at you will not like it if you keep up with this childish crap man. I never ONCE went into your thread and said one word. So get the fuk out bro, worry about YOURSELF! SMH...

But now I see why you are so hateful, I finally looked into YOUR thread & all I see are posts like this...........from you!
    Bet10Heinekens

Become A Pro!Join Date: 01-10-13
    betpoints: 573

Message Me

Originally Posted by joco
    lol

, my tennis picks been fade material lately
    Reply Reply With Quote

So I checked & ya, you have not been doing to well lately in tennis huh?? After that post, you posted money
    burning on fire and that you had a horrible week, losing a bunch of money. Dude, don't hate on me bec I post winners and you post tons of losers. Don't be that troll man. You had NO right to come in here and say one word on a play that won, go do something positive in your life, you will feel better

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Actually D'Mofo may very well know his tennis and be a horrible (tennis) bettor. The two aren't synonymous.

Dmoneytx

7/23

Play #3
    Lu -565
    Berankis -140

Total = apprx +102
    1.25u / 1.27u

*Lu is playing a 22 year old kid from the US who has been in Futures. He has lost to a few no names. This should be a match that Lu wins today, bec this is a good draw for him. Could be a close set in there. With Berankis, his opponent has lost both of his last matches to players ranked 270 & 328. D Young beat him earlier this year 2&2. Zverev would prefer the clay & Berankis has a lot of power that I saw in Houston for a little guy, he should be ripping today in this match. Berankis didn't like the grass so much, he loves hard court. This could be a good way to start his hard court campaign. He should get this done IMO.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-23-13 at 12:28 PM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Actually D'Mofo may very well know his tennis and be a horrible (tennis) bettor. The two aren't synonymous.
    I agree with this statement Hard, except for the fact "how on earth can I be a horrible tennis bettor if I am almost even for 350 posts this year so far & still in the black for over 18 months of posts on here (around 1,000 wagers)"??? Maybe you were not referring to me that I am a really bad tennis bettor, I would like for you to explain that post a bit more. Sounded like you dogged me out Hard, not sure why you would do that

And how can someone be bad in tennis betting when they have +$$$$ for over 1,000 wagers??? I am ASSUMING that comment was not for me per se.

Dmoneytx

Oh my goodness, Bet10 the troll got me off topic from actually putting up my plays. Amazing that some people say you are not good when you are 1 for 1 for the day And then some people say you are not a good bettor, but you are in the black for almost TWO years of wagers?? Ok, I am done with responding to completely retarded posts. I am going to group my plays together for today & if I like something else I will put it out asap. BOL to ev1!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    7/23

Play #1
    Bautista-Agut -335
    Garcia Lopez -240

Total = apprx -119
    1.5u / 1.26u
    7/23

Play #2
    Zeballos -565
    Sock -170

Total = apprx -114
    1.25u / 1.10u

*Zeballos is 1-7 since May, but this is a match he can get a win back with. His opponent is 16 years old & is losing to most players inside the top 500. Z should be able to win this match, he got a great draw and needs to advance through this one. Sock just won a Challenger 2 weeks ago on hard court & Giraldo won a Challenger 2 weeks ago on clay somewhere barely beating guys like Naso & Riba. I will take Sock who loves the hard court & in the US over a player who prefers clay, although is playing well. Would love to see Sock take him down on the hard court today, should be a close match, one breaker I would assume... USA!!!
    7/23

Play #3
    Lu -565
    Berankis -140

Total = apprx +102
    1.25u / 1.27u

*Lu is playing a 22 year old kid from the US who has been in Futures. He has lost to a few no names. This should be a match that Lu wins today, bec this is a good draw for him. Could be a close set in there. With Berankis, his opponent has lost both of his last matches to players ranked 270 & 328. D Young beat him earlier this year 2&2. Zverev would prefer the clay & Berankis has a lot of power that I saw in Houston for a little guy, he should be ripping today in this match. Berankis didn't like the grass so much, he loves hard court. This could be a good way to start his hard court campaign. He should get this done IMO.
    So far 1-0 today, lets keep it rolling

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

You may have misunderstood me – or rather I phrased my intentions poorly.

The point I wanted to make is being knowledgable about tennis doesn't in any way mean you're necessarily a successful bettor. I worded it around you because Bet10 seems to be determined you're a bad bettor and used that standpoint to defame your tennis knowledge – which I think is a poor argument for that claim.

So indeed; correct assumption! It was a general statement ("one isn't necessarily good at tennis betting beacuse one knows the sport well") relating to Bet10's post about you. I was simply saying that one doesn't exclude (or perhaps include) the other.

Dmoneytx

7/23

Play #4
    Lu -565
    Istomin -200

Total = apprx -129
    1.25u / 0.97u

*Still feel the same on Lu today. Istomin served almost 20 aces in his last match, Wimbledon, but he loves the hard courts for sure. Lacko went and lost in the finals of a Challenger in Canada, but he served decent and never held a break point, lost all 3. He did play well, but he didn't beat anyone inside the top 200 I don't think. Istomin will be serving well tonight I think & if he can get into Lacko's serve at all, he should control this match from start to finish, could see one really close set here for sure.. BOL.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    You may have misunderstood me – or rather I phrased my intentions poorly.

The point I wanted to make is being knowledgable about tennis doesn't in any way mean you're necessarily a successful bettor. I worded it around you because Bet10 seems to be determined you're a bad bettor and used that standpoint to defame your tennis knowledge – which I think is a poor argument for that claim.

So indeed; correct assumption! It was a general statement ("one isn't necessarily good at tennis betting beacuse one knows the sport well") relating to Bet10's post about you. I was simply saying that one doesn't exclude (or perhaps include) the other.
    That is what I thought Hard. I like you man. I didn't think you were referring to me but to the general statement you posted. I do agree with what you said, as I said earlier. Thanks for posting to clarify, I do appreciate that. I hope you are having a good day man & the bets are doing well sir

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yo D..great picks today bro too bad I was at a workshop all day so was unable to tail. If interested here's my MLB 4 tonight:
    Oak-173(2 units)
    LAA-151(2 units)
    Cincy gm#1-138 (1 unit)
    AZ v Chi <8.5 -160 (3 units)
    Col v Miami <10 -160 (2 units)
    On Istomin str8 with you & have Zeballos as last leg of a parlay & he's up 5-0 in 3rd great comeback after blowing 1st set. BOL tonight.

Dmoneytx

Hey FF! Thanks for checking in The first parlay I threw up before I went to bed, LOL. Looks like the -119 & the +102 have already come in Waiting on Sock for -114 & Istomin for -129. I like where I am sitting

Thanks for the baseball picks. I have to ask you one question though. I have ONE open spot on a parlay from AmericasBookie.com You can't do tennis for parlay options there. I am trying this site out & I am crushing them The open parlay was for 100 & Rays already came in at -130 & the Under in that game was 8 I think at -105! This would be a big hit for me bec I have hit all my tennis straights there the last few days AND the few baseball. IF you had ONE play to pick tonight, doesn't have to be a good value at all, just one that you think is a really really good play, prob on the ML, what would you think?? I am way up on this book from this first deposit, but this would be so sweet If you have time and get this, throw me the play you think is prob the best play you like, I am going to look at what you threw to me in a few mins and ck the other baseball games. I appreciate all the help, thanks! BOL!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-23-13 at 04:53 PM.

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Hey FF! Thanks for checking in The first parlay I threw up before I went to bed, LOL. Looks like the -119 & the +102 have already come in Waiting on Sock for -114 & Istomin for -129. I like where I am sitting

Thanks for the baseball picks. I have to ask you one question though. I have ONE open spot on a parlay from AmericasBookie.com You can't do tennis for parlay options there. I am trying this site out & I am crushing them The open parlay was for 100 & Rays already came in at -130 & the Under in that game was 8 I think at -105! This would be a big hit for me bec I have hit all my tennis straights there the last few days AND the few baseball. IF you had ONE play to pick tonight, doesn't have to be a good value at all, just one that you think is a really really good play, prob on the ML, what would you think?? I am way up on this book from this first deposit, but this would be so sweet If you have time and get this, throw me the play you think is prob the best play you like, I am going to look at what you threw to me in a few mins and ck the other baseball games. I appreciate all the help, thanks! BOL!!!
    Take STL cardinals on ML!

FightinsFan

Prob Oak 1 & LAA 2..good luck with whatever u choose

FightinsFan

St.L prob will win also but don't want to go against my Phils

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

D dont get your americas bookie up to high. I used to love this book and there 150% bonuses. I have always gotten paid but one time it took me a week to get 700. Other times I got the run around a few times other times i was paid right away so just be careful they have a little shade to them. Good Luck

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    D dont get your americas bookie up to high. I used to love this book and there 150% bonuses. I have always gotten paid but one time it took me a week to get 700. Other times I got the run around a few times other times i was paid right away so just be careful they have a little shade to them. Good Luck
    I don't know who you are BIG, but THANK YOU for that post! I had NO idea, but now I am gonna watch this REAL close man. I can't thank you enough bec I am already at 1700 in that book with my rollover met. I was gonna keep building, but not now! Dude, that was super cool to post that. BOL sir on all your plays!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Take STL cardinals on ML!
    Red Devil, thank you man for your insight and help on my open parlay I had already locked in the A's against my hometown Astros, I have it recorded so I can watch it in about 2 hours from now. I really looked at that St L ML tonight hard on my own. Then I just decided to fade the crap Stros. I hope you have a good night on your wagers sir! Thanks again for that post, that was super nice man. Any leans in the future, I would be glad to hear them.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Prob Oak 1 & LAA 2..good luck with whatever u choose
    Thanks FF! I appreciate it a ton man. I took Oak man, had to fade the Stros. I am gonna watch the game after I take kids to eat Mexican food Gonna go straight on LAA tonight man, BOL to us!!!

FightinsFan

Hey D just got home & saw 1-1 in Oak game in 3rd..rooting 4 u bro. Think I may add another unit later to LAA as I feel pretty strong that their bats will hit Gibson hard. BOL!

RedDevil89

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Hey D just got home & saw 1-1 in Oak game in 3rd..rooting 4 u bro. Think I may add another unit later to LAA as I feel pretty strong that their bats will hit Gibson hard. BOL!
    Dude he just said he recorded the game and was going to watch it later, dont ruin it for him! Nothing more annoying then recording something to watch later and then finding out the score before hand, especially if its against your team or what you put money on! LOL

FightinsFan

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Dude he just said he recorded the game and was going to watch it later, dont ruin it for him! Nothing more annoying then recording something to watch later and then finding out the score before hand, especially if its against your team or what you put money on! LOL
    My bad didn't carefully read his whole comment just 1st line when I just rushed in earlier with my own kids. No harm done & unintentional..chill bro. I don't give him play by play updates during mlb I just post picks before games usually b-c he asked me to do so.

Dmoneytx

LMAO!!!!! Those few posts were funny. It's ALL good FF, you know I am super cool man. No worries there, I actually will fast forward to the end of the 3rd & go from there. It's all good I just hope Stros suck it at some point like usual & give a bone here or there towards the end.....

That was funny Red Devil though. I would of said something like that to a buddy or something with a couple of f words in there & a big smile and "just playing bro" Yea, FF is becoming a good friend of mine on here & he does help me quite a bit with the baseball picks. He has done a great job posting his plays for me so I can look at them & tail the ones I really like. He definitely didn't mean to throw that score up, he is super busy like I am with work and a house full of kiddos

Seriously though RD, if you have any info or comments or just questions, feel free to stop by for sure. I know the tennis very well (doesn't mean I always win) but I sure could use help on baseball. I just don't know the players and match ups like I do football or tennis per se. I hope you are having a good night man & take it easy on FF, he is a good guy to me. I'll puff some "sour diesel kush" for you, and we will all be..........

FightinsFan

It's all good Dmon$ I just wanted RD to know I would never post that knowingly had I carefully read your entire post. There r some great people on sbr & some annoying ones & I certainly wasn't trying to be one of the annoying ones in your thread bro. I respect your tennis knowledge & the fact that you have always been a standup person to me. I benefit from reading your tennis write ups & studying the picks you formulate. I try to reciprocate with some winners in mlb. Enjoy the Kush, kids r in bed here & I'm enjoying some cold ones & games.

Cahill3eph
    Cahill3eph's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

RedDevil89

Hey FF, mate i definitely didnt mean that in any bad way, and i know you wouldn't have done it intentionally. Just from my own experience, i live in Sydney Australia and im a EPL nut and i end up recording most games because they are played at like 2-4am our time, especially if i've got to go to work, and one of your mates tell you the score or you see it on somebodies Facebook status, kills the game especially if you find out its a bore draw or your team loses haha. Hope we all good brother, no offence intended.

Keep up the great work lads, i check in now and again to see your plays, ill try contribute where i can, i've also got a pretty busy lifestyle, work 11month old and wifes due for 2nd next monday, i am a player/manager for a local soccer team. And we all know family commitments take away most of our spare time

FightinsFan

It's all good RD..thx for clarifying mate I understand where u were coming from. Good luck with your 2nd upcoming. I coach my 8 yr old's local f-ball team & have a blast. I met some really cool Aussies on my honeymoon 12 years ago touring Ireland & England..really fun people & we partied it up nonstop. Glad 2 hear you'll contribute when u can. Good call on Cards..I agreed but rarely go against the Fightin Phils out of loyalty but they're pretty lousy overall this year. As I'm typing..well I'm not gonna give the score away in Houston...lol

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dmoney, lay off the brownies tonight after you finish smoking.

Quick question(s). Do you get drug tested at your level of tennis, and if so, how do you pass the drug test? You can answer without getting into too much detail. I don't want anyone to get into trouble here. lol. I was just curious, because so many athletes smoke on the regular and I guess I imagine there would be a lot more positive tests than there are ...

Take it slow tonight, D.

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

No problem D. Yes i would never carry more then 1200 in there. Jon is a cool dude there but zack is the fuy that runs the show he can be a dick. I have always got paid but few times they would ask me to take less money and im talking under 1000 we are talking about. Other then that another time they shorted me 100 without asking me or letting me know. Other then that they been ok, dont have the best lines especially off sports tennis soccer etc. I have a few post about there payouts in that forum good and bad. Good luck D

Dmoneytx

Thanks for the comments, from everyone I will respond to those in a min. It is late & I just researched 2 plays that I cannot pass up. I am going to post these two now and then put up my other picks in a bit. There is about an hour or so for each of these plays & I will get the other ones up asap. Looks like I went 3-1 yesterday, Sock cost me the perfect day, arg! I am going to clean up my record tomm & I hope everyone has a good start to the morning!

Dmoneytx

7/24

Play #1
    Hercog ML +120

Total = +120
    1.0u / 1.2u

Play #2
    Cadantu ML -200

Total = -200
    1.25u / 0.625u

RedDevil89

MLB picks for tomorrow!!

2 x Units - Miami Marlins v Colorado Rockies Under 9.5 runs ($1.80 Bet365)

2 x Units - Detroit Tigers ML v Chicago White sox ($1.80 Centrebet)
    Detroit are in hot form as of late and the white sox are playing some uninspired ball with alot of mistakes! I'm all over the Tigers here!

1 x Unit - Seattle Mariners ML v Cleveland Indians ($1.97 Bet365)
    Seattle are on fire. They are really hitting the ball - average of 6 from their past 6 ... Saunders is very solid at home however Kazmir is no slouch. @ $1.88 this average team has just enough value.

Goodluck!!

FightinsFan

Thx for posting Mlb picks RD..brutal 3 beats last night for me all in last 3 innings of each game-Oak, LAA, & all in last 3 innings of each game-Oak, LAA, & AZ
    Last edited by FightinsFan; 07-24-13 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Incomplete

Dmoneytx

Play #3

Wawrinka
    Gasquet
    Radwanska A

Risk 2 units

First ... 130131132133134135136 ... Last