Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Had the Clippers/Roddick multi... just payed out for the Clips..

Roddick spending to much time banging his wife.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys should stop dogging Roddick. Guy got hurt. Injuries happen all the time. Not like he showed up and gor Rick Rolled or something.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    The world doesn't revolve around you... us.... gamblers. We love to think it does though doesn't it?

Who else behaves like this? Meth addicts.
    lol, well it should!

I'll be sure to give a shout out to our meth addict brethren next time I see one lol

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    lol, well it should!

I'll be sure to give a shout out to our meth addict brethren next time I see one lol
    I've never actually socialized with meth addicts. I'm not prejudice I just don't run into them often enough =p. It prolly should though I agree with you there.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by Puda View Post
    Had the Clippers/Roddick multi... just payed out for the Clips..

Damn! Who can blame him?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    If you bet on Hewitt, you'd be pissed if you did. Retirements help as much as they hurt.
    roddick lost ????? wtf!!!!

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by Puda View Post

She is so fukn yummy!

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Guys should stop dogging Roddick. Guy got hurt. Injuries happen all the time. Not like he showed up and gor Rick Rolled or something.
    Come on EP your better than this. Roddick is a loser and retires all the time, look at his track record. He won a US open 9 years again and has done nothing worthwhile since. He is always hurting himself. He is also stubborn and enters tournaments hurt only to retire. He really is a loser!

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    Roddick is a loser and retires all the time, look at his track record. He won a US open 9 years again and has done nothing worthwhile since. He is always hurting himself. He is also stubborn and enters tournaments hurt only to retire. He really is a loser!
    This comment sounds like it's coming from someone has never played sport in their life.

EaglesPhan36

He's certainly in decline, but he hurt himself in the match not any time before. Get your facts straight.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hewitt's last hurrah, he was always going to win this match, retirement or not.

GAMBLOR777

Sportsbet.com.au paid out all Hewitt bets and refunded all Roddick bets, they are fukking awesome

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Come on EP your better than this. Roddick is a loser and retires all the time, look at his track record. He won a US open 9 years again and has done nothing worthwhile since. He is always hurting himself. He is also stubborn and enters tournaments hurt only to retire. He really is a loser!
    He's played in over 800 ATP matches since Feb 2001 and he's retired 12 times. Djokovic has 10 or 11 in less than half the number of years and matches. Roddick's a lot of things but he's not a chronic retirer. He actually injured himself legitimately.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    Sportsbet.com.au paid out all Hewitt bets and refunded all Roddick bets, they are fukking awesome
    I got in the biggest argument with those wankers this morning because they kept giving me passwords that wouldn't work. Finally told them to get f'd.

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    He's played in over 800 ATP matches since Feb 2001 and he's retired 12 times. Djokovic has 10 or 11 in less than half the number of years and matches. Roddick's a lot of things but he's not a chronic retirer. He actually injured himself legitimately.
    Come on now. Don't let facts get in the way of a good whinge!

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

I got in the biggest argument with those wankers this morning because they kept giving me passwords that wouldn't work. Finally told them to get f'd.
    How ladylike!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post

Come on now. Don't let facts get in the way of a good whinge!
    lol

But I think stuff like that helps to put it in perspective if you've lost a bet or are just pissed at a player. More importantly, if you research how often, under what circumstances, at which tourneys, etc... that players retire in, it's a major tool in not only making better plays but in helping determine strategies like I mentioned earlier about choosing where to place a bet based on a specific retirement rule. Some players are notorious for bailing at the slightest thing... in Roddick's case he was even leading some of those matches he retired in. When he quits a match, you know he physically can't play any more without risking further injury to himself.

GAMBLOR777

Shari I have never had any problems with them over 2+ years

Their customer service and user interface is top grade IMO

maybe your password didn't have numerical digit in it or something

MatI

...I think stuff like that helps to put it in perspective if you've lost a bet or are just pissed at a player. More importantly, if you research how often, under what circumstances, at which tourneys, etc... that players retire in, it's a major tool in not only making better plays but in helping determine strategies like I mentioned earlier about choosing where to place a bet based on a specific retirement rule. Some players are notorious for bailing at the slightest thing... in Roddick's case he was even leading some of those matches he retired in. When he quits a match, you know he physically can't play any more without risking further injury to himself.
    I very much agree. These angles are what helps being profitable in the long run.

UpsetSpecial09

He's certainly in decline, but he hurt himself in the match not any time before. Get your facts straight.
    I said he has entered tournaments hurt before and retired, didn't say he was hurt before this Australian Open.

800 ATP matches, fine, but he is no where near the level of Joker, and he retires too often despite the # of matches.

Seriously though Shari, aside from the retirements, what has Roddick done other than the one US Open 9 years, ago, he made all those Finals at Wimbleon and could never beat Roger. Has never made the finals at any other tournament of than those Wimbledon's and the one US Open that he won.

He is a wannabe John McEnroe on the court to...McEnroe takes the cake when it comes to abusing the officials and tournament staff, Roddick could never be as good doing it.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

How ladylike!
    In my defence it was very early this morning and I had little sleep

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post

Shari I have never had any problems with them over 2+ years

Their customer service and user interface is top grade IMO

maybe your password didn't have numerical digit in it or something
    I had forgotten my password so instead of risking getting locked out, I requested a new one which they sent. Didn't work. Requested another. Didn't work. 3rd time didn't work. So I go on live chat and the guy I talked to was useless and finally said "just call in and someone call help you". And I lost the plot. These guys have been texting me and bombarding my inbox with all of these increasingly better offers to get me to deposit because I'd had an account years ago and let it go dormant. I finally decide to give them money today because I wanted to bet somewhat large on Llodra and figured I'd use the $100 free bet and the big deposit bonus they were giving me. Plus I had sensed that match was going to be close so I thought I'd try to cover my ass with that "if your bet loses in 5 sets, you get a refund" promo. But once that guy picked my ass, I'd had enough with them. I don't need their crappy ass lines anyway. Which I ashamedly told him as well

UpsetSpecial09

I have always been a big fan of Federer

Look at how many times he has retired from a match that has already started!!

Yes he has withdrawn from tournaments, but look at his track record when it comes to retiring during a match!

And Roddick is always hurting something different so either he is really soft or just doesn't stay in shape.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari always had a vendetta against Sportsbet.au and I have no idea why.

I tried to tell her it is a top tier book down under but NO she goes on and on

Maybe she fumbled the passwords and sign up requirements???

Mike Corbin recommends Sportsbet for Aussie Players

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Bankroll from $950 to $150 in a day , GOing to sleep now. I was goign to withdraw at $1000 too... Sigh
    You should just do a **********, you know......since you're already a stiff and all.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Hewitt is such a tosser. This is what it's become ... getting excited about winning games from a gimp?
    He's rubbing salt in my wound. The accent makes it even the defeat even more begrudging for me.

EaglesPhan36

I have always been a big fan of Federer Look at how many times he has retired from a match that has already started!! Yes he has withdrawn from tournaments, but look at his track record when it comes to retiring during a match! And Roddick is always hurting something different so either he is really soft or just doesn't stay in shape.
    I think we get it. You don't like Roddick. It's the first time he retired from a match since 2010. 12 retirements in tennis in a decade for a guy who played a very heavy schedule for most of his career is nothing. No one is Superman, if you injured your groin - you'd probably be bed ridden. Guy played two sets of tennis on it and was pretty damn competitive.

Roddick: http://tennis.matchstat.com/PlayerInjuries/89

shari91

Seriously though Shari, aside from the retirements, what has Roddick done other than the one US Open 9 years, ago, he made all those Finals at Wimbleon and could never beat Roger. Has never made the finals at any other tournament of than those Wimbledon's and the one US Open that he won.

He is a wannabe John McEnroe on the court to...McEnroe takes the cake when it comes to abusing the officials and tournament staff, Roddick could never be as good doing it.
    "Seriously though Shari, aside from the retirements, what has Roddick done other than the one US Open 9 years, ago, he made all those Finals at Wimbleon and could never beat Roger."

You phrased that quote above like it's a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with not being able to beat probably the greatest player of all time in a Slam. And when they did meet, every scoreline was close except for the Aussie Open in '05. Not many players will be able to say they achieved that once, let alone several times. For sure, Roddick hasn't lived up to the expectations the American media placed on him when he was the next US young gun coming on the scene at the time Sampras and Agassi were on their way out. But this isn't a resume of a total loser

winner of 1 grand slam singles title → 2003 US Open champion, 2006 finalist, 2001/2002/2004/2007 quarter-finalist • 2004/2005/2009 Wimbledon finalist, 2003 semi-finalist, 2007 quarter-finalist • 2003/2005/2007/2009 Australian Open semi-finalist, 2004/2010 quarter-finalist • 2003/2004/2007 Masters semi-finalist • winner of 4 Masters Series titles • ranked World No. 1 for 13 weeks

jjgold

Average career thats all

major under achiever

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Average career thats all

major under achiever

I don't even like Roddick but come on now. You've ridden Soderling's jock for 2 years and he's achieved this: 2009/2010 French Open finalist • 2009 Masters semi-finalist • winner of 1 Masters Series title • ranked World No. 4 in 2010

Two years younger than Roddick and you can't even compare the two. I've been saying for over a year on here that Andy should retire but let's just fade him until he does. But you cannot say he had an average career. He's like the 7th most successful US male player in the past 80 or 90 years and the guys before him are Sampras, Agassi, Courier, Connors, McEnroe, Ashe. I might be forgetting someone. Not a bad group to follow.

MatI

Average career thats all

major under achiever
    American spin at work here.

jjgold

Underachiever is the perfect word because he should of won more than he did

Definitely was a choke type player which led to this

Yes a very good American Player..good guy type also

Shari you have been wanting to fuk this guy for 5 years so of course you will spin it a little different and I am ok with it because your a woman and he is a man.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Roddick has under achieved. He must have been in the top 10 for 200-300 weeks. Teased everyone but never quite did it.

Much the same as Murray looks like ending up, but not quite as respected. (talent wise)

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Underachiever is the perfect word because he should of won more than he did

Definitely was a choke type player which led to this

Yes a very good American Player..good guy type also

Shari you have been wanting to fuk this guy for 5 years so of course you will spin it a little different and I am ok with it because your a woman and he is a man.
    Meh. His serve was 80% of his game.

In an era where they did a lot to reduce the influence of the serve in the men's game, I am not sure a lot more could be expected.

jjgold

Murray is much more talented than Roddick but lets see how his career plays out

Much tougher opponent to play

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Murray is much more talented than Roddick but lets see how his career plays out Much tougher opponent to play
    Possibly, but the only people that will ever recall how close to great they both were will be the very few of us that lived through this period of the game.

They'll hardly be a footnote at the end of the day. Because neither can win slams. And that's almost all that matters.

First 1234 Last