alkmtz
    alkmtz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Monfils or nalbandian??

Who you think has better chances to win? I would put a goog qty, but have mot decided yet, do you know anything about injuries?

Thank you!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Dont have confidence in either

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Monfils. He is a great player.

alkmtz

Thanks, more thoughts? Facts?

Demonata

Well monfils is a better player and will need to be making a statement in this game to keep top 10 ranking. Good Luck though. He should do well this tournament and its his to win with the competition out there.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Well monfils is a better player and will need to be making a statement in this game to keep top 10 ranking. Good Luck though. He should do well this tournament and its his to win with the competition out there.
    Agreed! He needs these wins, but Tomic is great as well. Just be prepared for a roller coaster if you take Lamonf

Demonata

Monfils should see that this tournament is his for the taking.

alkmtz

i have only 1000 usd and would like to be em to nalbandian or monfils

Demonata

Better idea is only put like $200 on monfils so you have more money to bet if he loses.

gators0708

Def wouldnt lay $1000 on Gael lol

alkmtz

Ok, i know it
    Sounds desperate, so ill put 200 there thanks

Demonata

Sounds good. I wouldnt lay 1k on anyone.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL... Demonata.... you think Monfils gives a shit about a 250 tournament? really?

I'm big on Tomic.... I'd be shocked if Gael shows up for a 250.

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    LOL... Demonata.... you think Monfils gives a shit about a 250 tournament? really?

I'm big on Tomic.... I'd be shocked if Gael shows up for a 250.
    Actually Tomic is the one who doesnt give a shit about 250"s.. And Monfils needs a run here he"s still in the running to make the final 8 tournament

Demonata

LOL... Demonata.... you think Monfils gives a shit about a 250 tournament? really? I'm big on Tomic.... I'd be shocked if Gael shows up for a 250.
    So he wont the first set not even caring? Sucks your big on Tomic. A lot of money to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Actually Tomic is the one who doesnt give a shit about 250"s.. And Monfils needs a run here he"s still in the running to make the final 8 tournament
    This

gators0708

Im pretty sure Tomic"s win a couple days ago was his 2nd 250 win EVER!

BrianLaverty

So he wont the first set not even caring? Sucks your big on Tomic. A lot of money to lose.

hmmm.... maybe you shouldn't talk shit before the match is over.

BrianLaverty

You guys do realize that first place only gets 250 points in this tournament... which would still leave him behind Tsonga for 9th.

All that really matters is the Masters Tourney next month in Paris.... even the Spain & Switzerland tournies are more important than this.

gators0708

I no it"s a smaller tourney but every match/point matters now.

gators0708

He looks done though spoke 2 soon

BrianLaverty

Everytime Monfils falls behind he fakes an injury and then miraculously finds his health again. Great player? Far from it..... Great talent? maybe.... but NO heart.

BrianLaverty

This is such BS.

Demonata wins again even though he is the absolute squarest bettor I have ever seen.

Demonata

This is such BS. Demonata wins again even though he is the absolute squarest bettor I have ever seen.
    You sir are a moron. I'm not the only one that one this game. I think monfils is a great player.

gators0708

Such a choke job by Tomic!!

Demonata

Everytime Monfils falls behind he fakes an injury and then miraculously finds his health again. Great player? Far from it..... Great talent? maybe.... but NO heart.
    No heart but is coming off his fist game since his REAL injury and comes back to win. No heart? Wow stop betting man. You know nothing. Monfils had a real good chance to win this match.

BrianLaverty

I'll tell you what man.

I'll book your action in tennis for the rest of the year... I'll even give u 50% of your losses back. You are a loser, and always will be a losing gambler. Thats the bottom line.... You don't look between the lines... you don't know shit about gambling. I will take your bets the rest of the year okay?

Demonata

I'll tell you what man. I'll book your action in tennis for the rest of the year... I'll even give u 50% of your losses back. You are a loser, and always will be a losing gambler. Thats the bottom line.... You don't look between the lines... you don't know shit about gambling. I will take your bets the rest of the year okay?
    I made more than you did today betting tennis I bet. Even with my muller loss bet a ton on monfils and tipy. Also goign to win a couple parlays with them. Talk to me when you get better. You went huge on Tomic so that means you lost huge. To say monfils didn't have a chance and bet huge on tomic makes no sense.

BrianLaverty

I made more than you did today betting tennis I bet. Even with my muller loss bet a ton on monfils and tipy. Also goign to win a couple parlays with them. Talk to me when you get better. You went huge on Tomic so that means you lost huge. To say monfils didn't have a chance and bet huge on tomic makes no sense.
    Okay.

We can keep doing this.

I will book your ******* action.

I need to get better? I've made a living off of gambling for 4 years now... I bought a fuckin house in the Bahamas with my gambling winnings. You have any idea wtf your talking about?

When did I EVER say Monfils didn't have a chance? Quote me from when I did... I would love to see this. I said Monfils is gonna lack motivation, which he obviously did at times.

You have no idea what your doing.... You cashed for your first time last month wasn't it? You're not on my level.... Like I said, I'll book you for the rest of 2011 and all of 2012 if you want... I'll give you 50% of your losses back.... Its on you.

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay.

We can keep doing this.

I will book your ******* action.

I need to get better? I've made a living off of gambling for 4 years now... I bought a fuckin house in the Bahamas with my gambling winnings. You have any idea wtf your talking about?

When did I EVER say Monfils didn't have a chance? Quote me from when I did... I would love to see this. I said Monfils is gonna lack motivation, which he obviously did at times.

You have no idea what your doing.... You cashed for your first time last month wasn't it? You're not on my level.... Like I said, I'll book you for the rest of 2011 and all of 2012 if you want... I'll give you 50% of your losses back.... Its on you.

you're so full of shit

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by Big 12 Expert View Post

you're so full of shit
    Who are you?

Why do you follow me around?

Demonata

Okay. We can keep doing this. I will book your ******* action. I need to get better? I've made a living off of gambling for 4 years now... I bought a fuckin house in the Bahamas with my gambling winnings. You have any idea wtf your talking about? When did I EVER say Monfils didn't have a chance? Quote me from when I did... I would love to see this. I said Monfils is gonna lack motivation, which he obviously did at times. You have no idea what your doing.... You cashed for your first time last month wasn't it? You're not on my level.... Like I said, I'll book you for the rest of 2011 and all of 2012 if you want... I'll give you 50% of your losses back.... Its on you.
    You are crazy. That was my first time cashing p2p... You are just crazy man. A house int he bahamas.lol. You sure are a joke.

BrianLaverty

You are crazy. That was my first time cashing p2p... You are just crazy man. A house int he bahamas.lol. You sure are a joke.
    I'm crazy?

Let me book your action. I'm 100% dead serious.

And yes... I got an apartment in the Bahamas... paid 50K cash and that was my rent for 2 years... I'm good through January 2012...

I would absolutely LOVE to book someones action who thinks Jankovic is reliable because shes favored... and Monfils is a great player...

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm crazy?

Let me book your action. I'm 100% dead serious.

And yes... I got an apartment in the Bahamas... paid 50K cash and that was my rent for 2 years... I'm good through January 2012...

I would absolutely LOVE to book someones action who thinks Jankovic is reliable because shes favored... and Monfils is a great player...

ok you said house then apartment. big deal 50K

Demonata

I'm crazy? Let me book your action. I'm 100% dead serious. And yes... I got an apartment in the Bahamas... paid 50K cash and that was my rent for 2 years... I'm good through January 2012... I would absolutely LOVE to book someones action who thinks Jankovic is reliable because shes favored... and Monfils is a great player...
    So first yous ay it was a house and now it's an apartment.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

I love the laverty v demonsta round 2. & laverty you will never get through to demonsta, I was in your corner but the bahamas apartment comment was a bit meh.

12 Last